PCF Meat-up shirt - Poker Tour 2016 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to list the outstanding orders in the 4 or 5 most popular colors here? Then we can add to the next order more easily and facilitate things for you.

Is it possible to list the outstanding orders in the 4 or 5 most popular colors here? Then we can add to the next order more easily and facilitate things for you.

Of the shirts not yet ordered, Charcoal, Sports Grey, Military Green, and Carolina Blue seem to be the most popular. Every other color ordered is currently a "one off" and may be more expensive.

Put me down for a Forest Green, but only put my order in when you have enough of this color. Capice? In other words, if not enough people order the same color, cancel my request. (This is dedicated to @inca911.) Great to play with you at WCBO7. I forgot to include the size - L.

Of the shirts not yet ordered, Charcoal, Sports Grey, Military Green, and Carolina Blue seem to be the most popular. Every other color ordered is currently a "one off" and may be more expensive.

Just catching up on the madness - change my order to Carolina Blue if it helps.

Mark -

Can you print a list of current outstanding orders on this thread, so that people who are on the fence might be poked to pick a color and facilitate a new order?

As an example, I wanted a Forest Green shirt (L). Are there any other people who want this color at this time? Maybe you could do this for the 4 or 5 most popular colors. Just a suggestion.

Update my shirt to sports grey, please.

Mark -

Can you print a list of current outstanding orders on this thread, so that people who are on the fence might be poked to pick a color and facilitate a new order?

As an example, I wanted a Forest Green shirt (L). Are there any other people who want this color at this time? Maybe you could do this for the 4 or 5 most popular colors. Just a suggestion.

The second post shows an updated order list of colors, sizes, what has already been ordered, and who has paid.

I don't understand the nature of Berg's order, but I was under the impression one of the 3XLs was for me. If so, I want the carolina blue. The current order post does not reflect this.

K9 - make both the Carolina blues that I ordered 3XL if you wouldn't mind.

No problem

I don't understand the nature of Berg's order, but I was under the impression one of the 3XLs was for me. If so, I want the carolina blue. The current order post does not reflect this.

Done.

Put me down for a Forest Green, but only put my order in when you have enough of this color. Capice? In other words, if not enough people order the same color, cancel my request. (This is dedicated to @inca911.) Great to play with you at WCBO7. I forgot to include the size - L.

Would Military Green be OK ?

@k9dr Are you ready to take payment? I see some on the list already show paid, but I don't see any update in the OP

Some people prepaid at WCB to avoid paypal,

If you are going to the Rumble in the Rockies, you can pay me there. Otherwise, I will collect funds when I know the total for the shirts + shipping. It looks like most shirts will be $20. Some unique colors and larger shirts may be $22-25. Shipping for one shirt will be $5. Shipping for 2 shirts will be $7.

OK. Still not sure about Rumble in the Rockies. Got a lot going on this week but I might be able to play some cash on Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom