PCF Cigars (11 Viewers)

Chisel + Basil Hayden

IMG_20200704_191127.jpg

So you stained half the deck and said fuckit. That's how I'd do it.

lol!!!

It was the guy that owned the house before me.... It’s composite, there’s actually 3different colors. I guess it was leftovers from bigger projects

Anybody ever smoke a Woody? I have not and will not. lol

21x100 The Woody by Oscar
1594311987415.png

I haven't ordered from cigars.com in years. They don't have the deals like they used to.

Lots of places. The best deals for me lately have been from Holts, Cigarpage, CI and occasionally I'll order from Thompson's (5 pk fever). I try to find the deals for premium cigars that are in the $3-$5 range. I can usually make $4 happen.

Go to a bunch of sites and sign up for their email list. You'll receive daily emails. It's best to use a gmail account so everything is organized under "Promotions". If you want, send me a PM of what you like and sizes and I can maybe steer you to a site.

That’s one great smoke @jr8719. Had one of the #2s yesterday. Terrific cigar!
They're all great — only really discovered Hoyo when I was out in Cuba a few years ago. These and the Por Larranaga Picadores being my faves now.

They're all great — only really discovered Hoyo when I was out in Cuba a few years ago. These and the Por Larranaga Picadores being my faves now.
Puffing on a Por Larranaga petit corona right at this moment. :tup: Great cigars!
I’ve actually got a box of Hoyo De Rio Secos on the way to me from Hungary now as well. Hopefully here by the end of next week.

Puffing on a Por Larranaga petit corona right at this moment. :tup: Great cigars!
I’ve actually got a box of Hoyo De Rio Secos on the way to me from Hungary now as well. Hopefully here by the end of next week.
Wwwww, nice... Just Googled the Secos... Is that a maduro? Looks dark?

Any other of the "lesser name" Cuban brands you'd recommend?

I’ve got some Jose L. Piedra conserves coming from Ihavanas, they are definitely one of the lowest tier Cubans, but the reviews seem pretty good, especially with some age in the humidor. I got 50 for $84 shipped, so for $1.68 a stick, definitely worth a try!

I’ve got some Jose L. Piedra conserves coming from Ihavanas, they are definitely one of the lowest tier Cubans, but the reviews seem pretty good, especially with some age in the humidor. I got 50 for $84 shipped, so for $1.68 a stick, definitely worth a try!
Ahhhh, yeah, I've had a fair few Jose L.Piedras over the years — hit and miss but, like you said, can't go wrong for the price.

I’ve never actually tried the secos but to my understanding they are medium flavored. They were recommended to me by a good friend.
Another good brand I’d highly recommend is the Quai D’Orsay. They can be a little difficult to find but they are an excellent smoke.
The one I have here was given to me by my best friend, (pictured a few posts above) it’s been aged for about 15 years.
I will probably smoke it on my birthday later this year. If you like a more medium flavor, this is a great smoke.
BC62980C-2B2F-4BC8-96DB-B7A2A96D9760.jpeg

That is an awesome deal. I can’t say I’ve ever smoked a bad Cuban cigar, so definitely worth a try.
I order quite a bit from IHavanas myself.
Cuban Lou’s has really good deals as well from time to time. You may want to check them out as well. :tup: Average delivery time lately is about 3-4 weeks but well worth the wait.

I’ve never actually tried the secos but to my understanding they are medium flavored. They were recommended to me by a good friend.
Another good brand I’d highly recommend is the Quai D’Orsay. They can be a little difficult to find but they are an excellent smoke.
The one I have here was given to me by my best friend, (pictured a few posts above) it’s been aged for about 15 years.
I will probably smoke it on my birthday later this year. If you like a more medium flavor, this is a great smoke.View attachment 489239
Oooooof, that looks like a beaut — will definitely have a look for them online as I am due a bit of a restock. Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom