PCF 5 Year Anniversary chips - Now Available (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone in Canada received theirs? I ordered some and they were shipped Jan 20th but nothing yet. Since I pickup most things from a US shipping box I forget how long it takes to ship from US to Canada.

Thanks,
Grant

Has anyone in Canada received theirs? I ordered some and they were shipped Jan 20th but nothing yet. Since I pickup most things from a US shipping box I forget how long it takes to ship from US to Canada.

Thanks,
Grant

I shipped chips to Montreal last month via the same First Class International service. I think it took about 8 or 9 days.
Vancouver is a bit farther. Probably should have got them by now though. If you don't get them next week, let me know and I will send out replacements.

i've had links_strong chips make it to the UK before arriving in Canada (shipped on the same day) :rolleyes:

Thanks,
Grant

I got mine a couple weeks ago? When it shipped with the tracking, they never scanned the final destination so it ended up in my mailbox but still "processing" when I looked up the tracking online.

I got mine a couple weeks ago? When it shipped with the tracking, they never scanned the final destination so it ended up in my mailbox but still "processing" when I looked up the tracking online.

God I hate Canada Post. I lost track of how many times they have put mail for the wrong person in my mail box. They have one flippin' job. Maybe because I ordered multiples of each chip the packaging is bigger and it is taking longer? We'll have to see. I was hoping to get them in order to evaluate getting one of the other BCC chips that have gone up for sale but I probably don't need to order another set at the moment anyhow.

Thanks,
Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom