PCF 5 Year Anniversary chips - Now Available (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there are 10 of the CPC version left...

Last edited:
Ordered a black one ....good thing as I just read that the orange are out of stock (y) :thumbsup:

If you live in Maryland, pay me a visit. I was the jerk that bought 10 without looking at how many were available. :eek:

I’ll be happy to redistribute for free to locals.

Maybe go to Dennis’s game this weekend :)

12 of these left...

IMG_20180115_111953.jpg

If you live in Maryland, pay me a visit. I was the jerk that bought 10 without looking at how many were available. :eek:

I’ll be happy to redistribute for free to locals.

Maybe go to Dennis’s game this weekend :)

I think these will also be made available at the "Bedlam in Baltimore" in August... if you can wait that long

Got mine today, they look great!

I'm curious how one goes about getting GPI to make custom chips? :whistle: :whistling:

Oh nice, they seem similar to RHC, even smell similar. Haven't seen any custom sets built from these options... Any particular reason why? Just the lack of options maybe?
I believe they don’t allow currency, not that you couldn’t do a tournament but probably tricky to pull off.

I believe they don’t allow currency, not that you couldn’t do a tournament but probably tricky to pull off.
I wonder if you could do solids without an inlay lol

Then just hotstamp them

I wonder if you could do solids without an inlay lol

Then just hotstamp them

The only options are a giant inlay and 10 base colors with white 312 spots.

312 with giant inlays is all that is available.
I know.. I was hoping that maybe you had an “inside channel” to start those home mold factories back up.

Oh well, I’ll ask again in 3 months :)

You think they’d honestly care if you just told them you wanted to make a playable set? I bet you could do it.
Whether you’d WANT a playable set with giant inlays and 312 white spots on every chip, is a different story.

You think they’d honestly care if you just told them you wanted to make a playable set? I bet you could do it.
Whether you’d WANT a playable set with giant inlays and 312 white spots on every chip, is a different story.
Having held 10 chips at once, my answer would be yes. These feel fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom