PCF 2020 Calendar - Order Link (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigT78

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
The PCF calendar is finished and available to order here - https://link.shutterfly.com/e/l7oQ1YtcX2

Calendars are currently 50% right now, so it should be $32ish shipped.

1578075686085.png

Last edited:
that's what happened to me and now I cant get the 50% off deal to come back.
yeah it happened to me too.

I had to go and remove the promo code in my cart

1578076633972.png

Then de-select the orange box next to the promo code and you should see the price get down to about $31 shipped.

Looks like $31 with shipping. I had a promo code from my Christmas card order, so ignore the 25% off promo as the current 50% is a better deal.

@CraigT78 brother, since you 've already been through so much shit for the sake of the community (no amount of thanks to you could be enough), could you do me the favor of ordering these for me?
Inventing ever new passwords on unknown and incomprehensible (to me :D) websites gives me the shivers.
I 'll PPFF you the money immediately (I need 3 of them calendars)
In deep appreciation of your work.

@CraigT78 brother, since you 've already been through so much shit for the sake of the community (no amount of thanks to you could be enough), could you do me the favor of ordering these for me?
Inventing ever new passwords on unknown and incomprehensible (to me :D) websites gives me the shivers.
I 'll PPFF you the money immediately (I need 3 of them calendars)
In deep appreciation of your work.
I sent you a PM

The 50% sale on Calendars ends tomorrow - just FYI. If you miss the sale, I have two 40% off codes I'm happy to give out. But right now the 50% is the best deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom