SOLD PCA Secondary (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had some offers privately so I'm in discussions/negotiations. Won't say who, but they all can out themselves if they want to. I'll respect their anonymity.

But what I will do before I close this thread, is post the breakdown ( as close and exact as I can ) of what I sold each for. It sucks when public sales go private and no info as to the final outcome/price is shared because it really makes it difficult to gage market value of things. I struggle with pricing all the time. Luckily I have many knowledgeable friends who I can rely on to help me price things accordingly when selling ( and I still suck at it ) or verify I am not completely overpaying when buying chips ( but I'm sure I still do ). It's super nice when you can search the classifieds and see past sales and final prices, especially for the newer chippers who don't have the network of friends to help them.

I've had some offers privately so I'm in discussions/negotiations. Won't say who, but they all can out themselves if they want to. I'll respect their anonymity.

But what I will do before I close this thread, is post the breakdown ( as close and exact as I can ) of what I sold each for. It sucks when public sales go private and no info as to the final outcome/price is shared because it really makes it difficult to gage market value of things. I struggle with pricing all the time. Luckily I have many knowledgeable friends who I can rely on to help me price things accordingly when selling ( and I still suck at it ) or verify I am not completely overpaying when buying chips ( but I'm sure I still do ). It's super nice when you can search the classifieds and see past sales and final prices, especially for the newer chippers who don't have the network of friends to help them.
Is this a coded way of saying you sold them for a squeezer in the pool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom