Cancelled PCA Secondary Samples (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgpilot

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Interested in a PCA secondary sample set. Would be happy with $1, $5, $25, $100 denoms.

@kmccormick100 set that went for sale yesterday peaked my interest. It was difficult to use some restraint and not buy :LOL: :laugh:. Figured I should try some samples first!

Thanks!

Interested in a PCA secondary sample set. Would be happy with $1, $5, $25, $100 denoms.

@kmccormick100 set that went for sale yesterday peaked my interest. It was difficult to use some restraint and not buy :LOL: :laugh:. Figured I should try some samples first!

Thanks!
Why do you think I sold you my Jacks? PCAs are the best!

I was tempted to take that approach last night with the sale.

I think that the $1s are average (which is to say they are very nice). But the rest of PCAs are a dream. The sale yesterday didn't include the fracs, which for me is a deal breaker. I've got 200 of those suckers and I plan to be buried with them.

I don’t have a sample set, but I do have a few extra secondary $5s and primary (I think) fracs if you’re interested.

I think that the $1s are average
You can always just upgrade the $1s. ;)
IMG_20200312_142355.jpg

I think that the $1s are average (which is to say they are very nice). But the rest of PCAs are a dream. The sale yesterday didn't include the fracs, which for me is a deal breaker. I've got 200 of those suckers and I plan to be buried with them.
Mint primary 1s are amazeballs. Trust me, i know...

20200523_221121.jpg

20200521_213547.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom