SOLD PCA Primary Set - Read description please! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Withdrawing my bid then. GLWS~

So close yet so far! Feels like social security that I can’t access while overseas.
Pending how long they will be at their new home, if they come up available again, I will likely consider opening them to international members at that point. I am aware that complete paulson chip sets are becoming less available to everyone, so I would like to be fair to all.

This is actually the set that was sold to @allforcharity and then never shipped, he was scammed by the same seller that I thankfully recieved these chips from. Was my very first purchase and first true chipping love that hooked me on the PCAs. So they are still very special to me

Pending how long they will be at their new home, if they come up available again, I will likely consider opening them to international members at that point. I am aware that complete paulson chip sets are becoming less available to everyone, so I would like to be fair to all.

This is actually the set that was sold to @allforcharity and then never shipped, he was scammed by the same seller that I thankfully recieved these chips from. Was my very first purchase and first true chipping love that hooked me on the PCAs. So they are still very special to me

So true. PCAs have a way of reeling you in. My first Paulson set was this...

IMG_20170524_180941.jpg

I won this in a raffle here ( when we still had raffles ). One $35 ticket, some major luck and BAM! I'm an addict. Not complaining. Just be warned, PCAs have magical powers and will make you want more. But the water's warm, come on in. ;) :tup:

Thanks @FordPickup92! What a story. First set so you should take the call. Really cool what you’re doing for the community.
Again, thanks for understanding. I just would hate to see them lost in the abyss. Shipping mishaps and failures, along with the continuing delays is also what has made me so hesitant to release them internationally. I'm hopeful sometime in the future things will be more stable for all of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom