SOLD PCA Primary Set - Read description please! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moechar

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
This set was loaned to me by @FordPickup92 , her requests for selling the set are as follows:

CONUS ONLY - *This is not a dibs sale* - First 24 hours will be a lottery prioritizing NEW members (20 post minimum joined PCF within the last year). If no new members are interested after 24 hours, I will open it to all members for another 24 hour lottery.

Please read everything below before entering!

Breakdown is as follows:
  • 100 x 10c (99 Hotstamped - If the buyer wants the rights to complete the last stamped chip they will be granted access to the stamps from @Thomacetti ) WINNER MUST AGREE/HONOR THAT THEY WILL NOT MURDER THESE)
  • 120 x Fracs
  • 147 x 1's
  • 180 x 5's
  • 120 x 25's
  • 1 x 100
(The winner will have the option to fill out/complete the set when additional chips are listed, including access to purchase 19 hundreds to complete a barrel.)

THERE WILL BE NO SPLITS!!!

PRICE IS $1550 SHIPPED

Set is considered a buy on loan (meaning you can keep it forever, but if you do decide to sell, please use the same policy/method being exhibited here)

Now for pictures:

1619402601001.png

PCA's.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to put myself forward. My first post was within the last 12 months. Not sure if that counts. Also I will sort out a US shipping address.

I would like to put myself forward. My first post was within the last 12 months. Not sure if that counts. Also I will sort out a US shipping address.
As I just mentioned to another member, this offer is CONUS only. These were my very first chips and I am not ready to send them overseas. Apologies for any inconveniences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom