GB Completed PCA Plaques Cards Mold GB - Order Thread - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A x 14
B x 6
C x 6
D x 2
E x 2
Thanks!
Unfortunately I just sold my PCA set so I no longer have a reason to buy these. Sorry but I am out for this group buy unless my order needed to reach a certain threshold. Thanks

@FordPickup92 can I cheap out on shipping and have my order delivered in person? As you know, I’m more than willing to wait a year + if I can save $5-$10 on shipping.

Manufacturing complete. Shipping out start of next week. Will share more details when I get them.

C8D3E9FC-C37B-4A6D-99CA-8CED0026DBEC.jpeg

Do we have an estimate for shipping to the rest of us?

Thanks
All the shipments went out a week ago, but this shipment is still in China for some reason. I’m following up with Tina.

If it gives any consolation, the Singapore shipment is still at the port. But the US shipment is by air so it should be on the way. Will post an update when I have one tomorrow.

These look great, especially the $20s and $50s!

I was out of pocket during this order window, so if anyone has spare $500s by chance, I'd be willing to buy up to 10 of them -- maybe a few $1ks too. In any case, great work to everyone involved ... enjoy!

These really look nice! Can't wait to get them in hand. I suspect I'll be needing a few of these for my custom Texas Flood sets.

I guess I'm a post ninja?

I've created my own artwork for the PCA star so that when I make the model, I can offer it up to the community. Still trying to figure out the font...
The font is super challenging. I remember the ordeal we went through for DBs
They look great though!!!

The font is super challenging. I remember the ordeal we went through for DBs
They look great though!!!
Oh I didn't mean to take credit for the artwork on those boxes. @jpietrella reached out to me to make him the boxes and had the artwork for me to use.

However, in order for me to distribute a model for this group by, I needed to make my own artwork since I can't redistribute Justin's. I've got my own star now, but I'm wondering how I'm going to do the font.

Oh I didn't mean to take credit for the artwork on those boxes. @jpietrella reached out to me to make him the boxes and had the artwork for me to use.

However, in order for me to distribute a model for this group by, I needed to make my own artwork since I can't redistribute Justin's. I've got my own star now, but I'm wondering how I'm going to do the font.
I know you didn't :) I was merely acknowledging that I understand the undertaking of sourcing the right font. I can't remember now what we ended up using. I think it might be ok to reach out to folks who previously had work done and inquire about the font used, you're not asking for the art. Others opinion may vary, but I'm sure someone along the line would be willing to help you

Really happily surprised. I love the purple of the $500.

Can't wait the next GB to double up :D;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom