GB Completed PCA Plaques Cards Mold GB - Order Thread - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishsaybloop

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi friends,

Launching the PCA Plaque GB! This thread is for ORDERS ONLY. Please indicate your interest in the thread below. The original thread is PCA PLAQUES - CARDS MOLD.

ORDERING OPEN UNTIL SUNDAY 10/3/21

If you wish to participate in this group buy, please place your order in the following manner:
A x 4
B x 2
C x 1

I'll collect payment the week after and then submit the order to Tina.

========PLAQUES================

A: $20 - 68*48MM - Yellow
B: $50 - 68*48MM - Blue
C: $100 - 81*56MM - Black
D: $500 - 81*56MM - Purple
E: $1000 - 81*56MM - Silver

Thanks @Johnny5 for the amazing work as always.
1632245253533.png

====== PRICING INFO==============

Fees
1) Chip cost:
  • 68*48MM - USD 1.7
  • 81*56MM - USD 1.8
2) Setup fee (per denom): USD 30
3) Custom color fee (per color): USD 60 (tentatively for the purple, but will try to get this waived)
4) Artwork fee: USD 0.60 per plaque
5) All in (excluding shipping):
$2.6 - 3.3 per plaque

Other fees

6) Shipping to the US - to be determined (anyone from Cards Mold GB can advise?)
7) Currency exchange fee - to be determined

There's a 100pc MOQ, we could do less, but the cost is equivalent to printing close to a 100.
DenomSizeChip cost (per chip), USDSetup fee (per chip), USDCustom color fee (per chip), USDArtwork fee (per chip), USDCost per chip (excluding shipping), USD
$2068*48MM1.700.3000.602.60
$5068*48MM1.700.3000.602.60
$10081*56MM1.800.3000.602.60
$50081*56MM1.800.300.600.603.30
$100081*56MM1.800.3000.602.60

Looking forward!
Bloop

Last edited:
1632334662847.png

Regarding your question, these are being ordered from Tina, correct? If so, you simply give her an estimated order number and she will tell you the shipping amount. From there you can get a rough estimate per plaque, and extrapolate if the actual order ends up larger. The per plaque amount should either stay the same or decrease slightly as the order size grows.

I am in for one of each please!

A x 1
B x 1
C x 1
D x 1
E x 1

A x 5
B x 5
C x 5
D x 5
E x 5

I'll need these shipped to Canada please. If any other locals want to piggy back, you know who to call.

Wooooaaaahhhh . . Where did these plaque boxes come from and how many plaques do they hold? :love:
I've made them custom for some members (check out my gallery) - they normally hold 10.

@fishsaybloop reached out to me about including these in the group buy, but they take an entire day to print 1. Since I'm in on this GB anyway, I plan to make a box for mine, and I will make the model available to anyone who wants to print it. You can use an online printing service if you don't have a printer.

I've made them custom for some members (check out my gallery) - they normally hold 10.

@fishsaybloop reached out to me about including these in the group buy, but they take an entire day to print 1. Since I'm in on this GB anyway, I plan to make a box for mine, and I will make the model available to anyone who wants to print it. You can use an online printing service if you don't have a printer.
They are awesome! Very well done. I’m definitely interested in the model.

I was going to order just 10 plaques but now I want more than one plaque box. Seems reason enough to order more plaques. :unsure:

Apologies @fishsaybloop for derailing the ordering thread.

Wooooaaaahhhh . . Where did these plaque boxes come from and how many plaques do they hold? :love:

They are awesome! Very well done. I’m definitely interested in the model.

I was going to order just 10 plaques but now I want more than one plaque box. Seems reason enough to order more plaques. :unsure:

Apologies @fishsaybloop for derailing the ordering thread.
Can confirm these are amazing.

Checked with Tina, shipping is roughly the following:
To US: $95 (for 300pcs - so roughly an extra 30c per plaque)
To CA: $30 (min 1kg - covers @T_Chan and @mnebesny orders) - let me know if this is okay or prefer to reship from US. Probably work out to be similar?
Considering a SFRB from the US to Canada is $29.55 sounds like $30 shipping to Canada is a good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom