GB Completed PCA Plaques Cards Mold GB - Order Thread - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
takemymoney.jpg

Hey friends do let me know if anyones orders are still pending. And more pr0n for those who’ve got them!

What I know is:
- @jpietrella yours are otw
- Singapore folks your orders are still in shipment. Should be here by next week. China shipping is in hold up due to 11:11 sales.

Hey friends do let me know if anyones orders are still pending. And more pr0n for those who’ve got them!

What I know is:
- @jpietrella yours are otw
- Singapore folks your orders are still in shipment. Should be here by next week. China shipping is in hold up due to 11:11 sales.
If Justin has any issues with his order please reach out I can locate tracking info and see if theres anything I can do on my end

Great job on these. How much for a box that can fit 20 $20 plaques?
Thanks! I typically don't sell my prints because they just take too damn long and I already have a ridiculously huge backlog of gift prints to PCF members.

I haven't finished the big holder for the larger plaques yet, but when I do I'll make the models available so that anyone can upload them to an online service and have them printed for them.

In retrospect, I guess I went about this wrong. I really should have bought extras so that I could properly measure the size of common stacks such as 10 and 20 of both sizes of plaques. Unfortunately I only have 14 of the small ones and six of the large ones so I would have to guess as to what the final sizes would be for both boxes...

... That is unless anyone wants to help me out and sell me 6 more of the small ones and either 4 or 14 more of the larger ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom