Giveaway PCA $500 should've won PCF favorite $500! (1 Viewer)

In

Too many member to thanks so I like to give a shout-out to a group that I have never thanked before

Shout-out to the regular PCF Pokernow crew where we had fun chatting and playing some low stake poker (10/20c) on a weekly basics

@JackDeRke
@OfficerLovejoy (extra for helping as my banker as well)
@BillyBluff
@Bigbluff81
@surfik
@Jack
@Eriks
@mipevi
@Coyote

And many others as well who I might have missed out

Also shout-out to our new local chipper @tmham & @grandmeme who I had befriend over the past year, great knowing your two and I had a wonderful time playing poker and talking about chips with you guys

Last edited:
Out here, as well. But it's people like @liftapint , @ovo , @David O , @k9dr , @inca911 , and others who don't immediately leap to my Armagnac-addled mind who have made this a great place over the years.
And, of course, @Tommy , who has IMO struck the perfect balance of authority and sound judgement (except when he once suspended me for a week... :cool )

There are many here and no longer here that I thank for friendship, comradary, and generosity. Most recently, I must recognize @Hunt247 for his tremendous support for the Southeastern Brain Tumor Foundation by way overbidding on my charity auction last year, and sponsoring one for the SBTF that @doublebooyah85 also went above and beyond on. Thanks David and Craig, you guys are the best!
T

IN
@Tommy - FOR HAVING THIS PLATFORM FOR US TO INTERACT ON SO MANY LEVELS
@BGinGA - has ALWAYS helped me with everything chipping related and poker related. LOVE HIM, ALWAYS
@Saoliver - My whiskey homey. We haven't had the PNW meet up yet I would prefer....but its a happenin soon!!
@Pinkdan - also a whiskey home boy.....thanks for all you have done for me sir, much love
@liftapint - for ALWAYS being SOOO cool, with everything you do!
@Puggy - no longer here - but I loved him and miss him greatly. Especially his welcomes!!
@jbutler - also no longer here for opposite reasons I guess, lol. Made me laugh quite a bit
@everyone here I can't even think of. There are a LOT of GREAT people on this forum!!!

Thank you!!

In! What’s stuck with my most isn’t what one fourm memeber in particular did. But it was when I woke up once to like 7 PM’s when a LV In $25 popped up on eBay. It was nice to see that many people thinking of my wanted ad when they saw the chip come up.

In!
Lot’s and lot’s of people to choose from but the latest was @Ainton installing a dimmer at my place to control the lighting over the poker table. Thank you! :love:

Look how bright that thing was, felt like walking on stage.

A3858E53-79A3-45D5-BDB0-BA5070233CB1.jpeg

I appreciate all the interactions with Colorado folks I’ve gotten to meet at meetups, that’ll stick with me for sure, and David for his ongoing help over the years with cpc shenanigans.

Thanks Brie - deal me in :)

To all the meetup hosts over the years:

@Jeff @David O @CraigT78 @Mr Tree @courage @slisk250 @inca911 @Gunnar @krafticus @bergs @AK Chip @Payback @Hornet @bentax1978 @Chawks45 @Poker Zombie @Josh Kifer @RivieraDanny @BarrieJ3 @Irish @Breich @MegaTon44 @Trihonda @Seeking Alpha Social Club @Ben @bivey @Redbelly @detroitdad @ekricket @travelgirl

Thanks for making this a better place. You have provided me the opportunity to travel to places I likely would not have seen and meet people who have become my friends.

Last edited:
Great giveaway, please count me in.

So many great PCFers that just make this place great. Too many good people and exchanges to list, but I’m grateful for all of them.

in and thanks! i've had countless great experiences with members, online only as well as in person. but for now i will tag @warewulf for a surprise reunion with one of my first long-lost chip loves in a package he sent me:

Resized_20210916_175451.jpeg

Thanks Brie - deal me in :)

To all the meetup hosts over the years:

@Jeff @David O @CraigT78 @Mr Tree @courage @slisk250 @inca911 @Gunnar @krafticus @bergs @AK Chip @Payback @Hornet @bentax1978 @Chawks45 @Poker Zombie @Josh Kifer @RivieraDanny @BarrieJ3 @Irish @Breich @MegaTon44 @Trihonda @Seeking Alpha Social Club @Ben @bivey @Redbelly @detroitdad @ekricket @travelgirl

Thanks for making this a better place. You have provided me the opportunity to travel to places I likely would not have seen and meet people who have become my friends.
^ This!

My vacation plans for 2023 will all be meet-ups. Many thanks to the hosts that put the time and effort into hosting. It's not just poker, it's an adventure with friends.

Please count me in and thanks for the chance.

Definitely the best looking $500 I’ve seen. Not sure who I would like to thanks here. All members I encountered here are so awesome. Thanks PCF for bringing all chip lovers together and TCR for keeping chip supply up for the market.

In

I would say chips are the second best thing this forum has given me, real friends and real supports when times are tough. Meeting @k9dr multiple times has been a privilege and all the other awesome members that traveled to Iceland to meet up. So many memories and many more to be made!

In! I'll call out @BGinGA, not only for all the times he has responded to my questions (probably without even thinking twice about them), but also for how many times I've relied on his expertise posted to other threads found via search. Seriously appreciate all the help you provide, knowingly or unknowingly!

In!

Way too many cool people on here but a recent transaction with my man Phil @pacmartine, went great and he hooked me up with some chips I sold him last year and was able to get them all back and as always he is a class act for pricing. @jpietrella let my group play with his PCA secondary minty cash set and that was honestly an incredible chipping experience as those chips are S tier for sure! @upNdown hosted recently with his sweet ass mixed house mold chip set that features oversized baccarats and the man has an endless supply of all beef dogs! Just a forum full of cool ass folks!

Count me in & thanks for the opportunity.

I got some amazing help from @Eloe2000 a while back when working on my CPC set. Also, shout out to all the members that offer sample sets of their own CPC sets; it's greatly inspiring and super helpful to see their design executions in hand.

In, thanks Brie!

There's a ton of people I'm always thankful for and appreciative of. Y'all know who you are so no need to go into it.

My specific thanks and shoutout here goes to @DMack. We may have never successfully completed a trade despite trying for over two years and a thousand plus messages regarding various chips :LOL: :laugh:, but I enjoy our chats and your offer from the other day was one of the nicest gestures I’ve seen in chipping.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom