PB&...? What’s your favorite peanut butter sandwich? (1 Viewer)

All natural peanut butter with bananas and honey on whole wheat or toasted oat nut bread.

My 3 year old eats a minimum of 4 PB&J sandwiches a day. Wonder bread, crust removed peanut butter and any flavor jam is fine.

With butter on crackers

CA2BAE78-C541-41AD-8378-D08519AA2632.jpeg

Peter Pan Honey Roast, toasted wheat bread, PB on both pieces of bread, thick enough to seal in the grape jelly (if I'm packing it for a lunch I don't like a messy Ziplock bag.)

I prefer chunky peanut butter and marionberry jam, on a soft bread like country potato or honey wheat berry. Hot dog buns, pita bread, or tortillas work fine too if necessary.

The only correct answer is dark roast peanut butter with no sugar and other crap added in. It tastes amazing.

Oh and I'm in the "it needs butter" camp. Tastes so much better with butter

I grew up eating skippys actually that I used to buy in bulk from Costco lol but I've seen the light now.
View attachment 468885
View attachment 468887
What does 486kJ even mean? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

What does 486kJ even mean? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Right? Suits were not even given for that board... Are we to assume rainbow (ie no flush possible)?

"kJ (kilojoules) is the Australian measure of how much energy people get from consuming a food or drink. Energy in food and drinks is measured by the number of kJ (kilojoules) it provides. kJ are similar to Calories: 1 kJ = 0.2 Calories (Cals) 1 Calorie = 4.2 kJs."

https://www.8700.com.au/kj-explained/what-is-a-kj/

Creamy peanut butter with either orange marmalade or fresh peach preserves on super fresh squishy white bread with an ice cold glass of milk :wow:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom