PB&...? What’s your favorite peanut butter sandwich? (2 Viewers)

Beakertwang

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
If you’re like me, peanut butter sandwiches were a staple of your childhood diet. I still enjoy them from time to time.

What’s your favorite combo? Jif or Skippy? Creamy or chunky? Any weird or interesting combinations?

I’m mostly a Creamy Jif guy. My favorite is PB and sliced banana. I also like PB and honey.

Tonight, it’s grilled PB on wheat with blackberry preserves.
D2928D9A-B149-478E-8325-CD05621F991B.jpeg

I liked chunky as a kid, with dill pickles. I’ve now got my son loving them.

Now it’s creamy Jif or Skippy, with raspberry or blackberry jam. Honey is good too.

If you’re like me, peanut butter sandwiches were a staple of your childhood diet. I still enjoy them from time to time.

What’s your favorite combo? Jif or Skippy? Creamy or chunky? Any weird or interesting combinations?

I’m mostly a Creamy Jif guy. My favorite is PB and sliced banana. I also like PB and honey.

Tonight, it’s grilled PB on wheat with blackberry preserves.
View attachment 468862
That melty PB :hearts: :tup::hearts:

Jif all the way, 100%
I prefer creamy but I love chunky from time to time. Chunky, Peter pan only

Also. I love honey wheat or oat bread, with BlackBerry preserves or raspberry preserves. But my ultimate fav is just PB with PB on one slice of bread folded in half. I also love melted PB on my ice cream, ALWAYS.

Btw, grilled PB dipped in jam/preserves is such an amazeballs idea. I used to eat English muffins and bagels toasted with PB for breakfast. My diet doesn't allow PB more than once a week now (usually a Saturday or Sunday treat)

Dense bread, like Dave's Killer Bread, Jif creamy, grape jelly, sliced banana, breakfast cereal... my current kick is raisin bran. Checks the heart-healthy box. Sometimes honey nut cheerios hit the spot.

Peanut butter as smooth as you can make it and orange juice as pulpy as it can be. If I could drink my peanut butter through a straw and eat my orange juice with a fork I’d be in heaven.

regular jelly or bananas as far as what to put on it. A slight nod to jelly forbeing a classic but banana is actually better.

I can't stand peanut flavor in any form. My wife knows that sticking a knife first in peanut butter and then in the raspberry jam is grounds for immediate divorce.

But growing up, the kids of the Georgia family living next door used to thrive on peanut butter and sugar sandwiches. :confused

The only correct answer is dark roast peanut butter with no sugar and other crap added in. It tastes amazing.

Oh and I'm in the "it needs butter" camp. Tastes so much better with butter

I grew up eating skippys actually that I used to buy in bulk from Costco lol but I've seen the light now.
Screenshot_20200601_092906.jpg

Screenshot_20200601_092931.jpg

The only correct answer is dark roast peanut butter with no sugar and other crap added in. It tastes amazing.

Oh and I'm in the "it needs butter" camp. Tastes so much better with butter

I grew up eating skippys actually that I used to buy in bulk from Costco lol but I've seen the light now.
View attachment 468885
View attachment 468887
For the record, I liked this post because I agree with the PB aspect here, but I dont know that I can even fathom butter on a PB sammy

You mooks never had a fluffanutter ? marshmallow fluff and peanut butter on white .Made locally on Lynn, Mass.
Lynn Lynn city of sin you never come out the way you went in
B55B83B7-AA58-4AB1-BFCF-2EC1CCE76EB2.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom