Paymaster - Official Chip Pr0n thread (1 Viewer)

Reposting pics since I can't edit a lot of the old posts.

IMG_5994.JPG
IMG_5998.JPG
IMG_5997.JPG
IMG_5987.JPG
IMG_5999.JPG
IMG_5995.JPG
IMG_5996.JPG
IMG_5993.JPG
IMG_5986.JPG
IMG_5992.JPG
IMG_5988.JPG
IMG_5990.JPG
IMG_5985.JPG
IMG_5989.JPG
IMG_5991.JPG
IMG_5983.JPG
IMG_5982.JPG
IMG_5980.JPG
IMG_5981.JPG
IMG_5984.JPG

Apparently Photobucket decided to be a dick about links so I have reposted the chip pr0n.

Too awesome for words!

Curious how you store the chips in the tool box? Just racked and stacked or did you build shelves/trays?

Too awesome for words!

Curious how you store the chips in the tool box? Just racked and stacked or did you build shelves/trays?
Just racked and stacked. The toolbox wasn't exactly designed for chips so it isn't a perfect fit. You can do 2 times four stacks of racks on each side. I have an industrial size toolbox on lockdown where I keep the extras.

Just racked and stacked. The toolbox wasn't exactly designed for chips so it isn't a perfect fit. You can do 2 times four stacks of racks on each side. I have an industrial size toolbox on lockdown where I keep the extras.

Your entire set up is awesome. Fantastic from top to bottom.

This is an incredible theme/tribute. Now you need 39 mm tires for bounty chips. Then when someone gets felted, they can roll the tire across the field.

I know Bounty chips are useless in a cash game. But that doesn't stop me from wanting to simulate a wreck each time I'm felted.

I'll explore further but at least we know it's an option. Maybe use it for the nightly bad beat?

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bi...MIgffT7bK01QIVlDRpCh1clA5MEAQYAiABEgLGGvD_BwE

Real rubber tire bounties would be awesome.... imagine stacks of 'em around the race track, just like a real venue.

And you can easily play a great tournament with a T.25-base chip set. It's actually the most efficient way to do it. :sneaky:

Very cool Tom!!! Makes me want to get back in the game!.

Everything is always done just right!!!

Agree with the checkered flag addition... a subtle addition that once added you can’t imagine it without!

I wanna see that "potentially" obliterated asap!!! :p

What do you want me to sponsor, Tom? :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Lol that’s up to Mrs Tree although she made a throwaway comment recently that leads me to believe she is planning on me doing it.

As far as sponsoring, if you really want to circle back with me when real planning starts. There’s always something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom