Wanted Paulson THC Solids (Yellow, Canary, Daisy or Arc Yellow) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpac54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Looking for the following Paulson THC solids in excellent/sharp condition. Can be already murdered (ideal!), Starbursts, Labels, Hotstamped, etc. Just need to be able to murdered or milled easily for re-labeling:

EDIT: Chips located in the U.S. chips preferred, as they'll be sent to @Josh Kifer for milling.

Looking for:

Black: 220-300 100 FOUND
Orchid or Lavender: 100-200 FOUND
Canary Yellow, Yellow, Daisy or Arc Yellow: 200

IMG_1039 Large.jpeg

Last edited:
Updated OP - U.S. based chips preferred, as they'll be sent to Josh Kifer for milling. Thanks!

Really need some orchid/lavender and arc yellow/canary chips.

If it helps, I can also offer up some other racks in a trade:

- SB $5s (3 racks)
- Tiger sec $5 (1 rack)
- PCA sec $25 (2 Barrels)
- BTP Snappers

Also, for anyone who can hook me up with any racks of Orchid, Lavender, Arc Yellow or Canary, I’ll include a full sample of new Hoser Hut CPC Set w/ cut cards and dealer button: (https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/hoser-hut-2-0-bring-your-eh-game.107495/)

Found 150x blacks. :)

Could still use
- 1 rack of excellent/sharp THC black solids
- 2 excellent/sharp racks of yellow/canary/arc yellow solids or similar
- 1-2 racks of orchid or lavender

- 1 barrel of lilac solids to complete a rack

Found some orchids! :D

Still trying to track down 2 racks of excellent condition yellow, canary, daisy or arc yellow THC solids and 1 rack of black solids.

Any and all help appreciated!

I may have underestimated the difficulty of finding solid yellow colour chips… willing to pay a premium if it helps shake some loose
IMG_1120.jpeg

I may have underestimated the difficulty of finding solid yellow colour chips… willing to pay a premium if it helps shake some loose
View attachment 1222156
Somebody needs to sneak a massive solids buy by Paulson. 10,000 each of seven colors should do. Should be an easy order for Paulson.

I’m sure one of the vultures on here beat you to it. After I posted, I was thinking I should have pm’d instead. And you can’t edit classified ads.

Good luck with search

I’m sure one of the vultures on here beat you to it. After I posted, I was thinking I should have pm’d instead. And you can’t edit classified ads.

Good luck with search
most likely. That has been up for a few weeks I believe. I made an offer before finding what I needed elsewhere.

As for mine, they've got life in my Paris set so unfortunately I can't help out.

PXL_20231105_172333377.jpg

Good luck on your hunt!

Bump. Found some mustards, but would still much rather have some form of yellow, daisy, canary or arc yellow for my set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom