For Sale Paulson THC Fitzgeralds fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well, there is a set that I really would like to pick up, so I am doing the unthinkable, posting up some chips for sale.

ALSO please note that I am currently in Canada. The border has been shut down , so if you would like these shipped from the US, I will have to wait until things clear up. If you can’t wait, I will look into shipping rates from Canada for you.

For those wondering, I am not looking to maximize return on any of these chips, but I am looking for fair value. I really don't want to see them shipped out and then resold for a lot more, and will try to take that into account when choosing who to sell to.

I also would like chips to go out to people that have a specific need for them, although that's pretty subjective.

Again, this is not a first come, first served sale. I will be waiting until Sunday March 29 , or possibly Monday March 30 to make a final decision. Also, if any chips don't sell, I'm fine with that, They can sit amongst their friends in my shelves again, waiting for me to build the set around them.

Ok, sorry for all the text to start things off, hopefully you’ve actually read it, but I doubt it, lol!

This is probably the thread that I am going to regret the most. As such, I may not sell any of these, if my other sales finish up and allow me to make my purchase or not.......

Paulson THC Fitzgeralds fracs.
EFA9BD38-96EB-421C-A11D-17E2AF43243A.jpeg

First up is three racks of the blue 50¢ fracs. They are all in excellent condition, but they are a bit dirty.
Price per rack on these are $235
75EC608B-0DD4-46A1-9CA3-48EEF1E0F5F3.jpeg

Next is two racks of metallic gold 25¢ fracs. These are in very good condition, but a bit dirty. My feeling in metallic gold chips is that they are a bit, softer? than regular chips. Not sure why, but that is the sensation I get from them.
Price per rack is $295
EED213EB-05D1-4C14-80B9-8CA6FC201D08.jpeg

And last is an incomplete rack. 95 of the hot pink 25¢ chips, with 5 of the blue 50¢ chips to fill in the rack. I know, it drives me crazy too, and must have been the reason why I stored them facing away so that I could think it was a full rack.
In very good condition, but there is colour variance.
This “rack” is $315
CC05120D-C56B-43F5-8A63-E9C987C54445.jpeg

Thanks for looking
19D464F8-B518-4A73-B190-B6FA597274D9.jpeg

Sorry didnt read whole thread but I'll take pink quarters. Thx

Edit: Ok, finally read the whole post. I have a rack of each of the gold and blue Fitzgerald fracs and would like the pinks to go with their family. :)

Last edited:
@FortyMorty in case you want other Fitz fracs. ;-)
Thanks, I was in on this one early! Fitzgeralds are definitely my favorite. I'd love the pink rack! Blue and gold too but I'm sure Racer96's other sales will be very successful. As he stated he may not even sell these if his other sales go well. He has great chips available, only time will tell.

@Ben8257 @FordPickup92 weren't you looking for hot stamped fracs?
Absolutely love them but there's plenty of intrest in the quarters and we have quite a few racks to choose from for different sets! Appreciate the tag brother!! Absolutely no need to say good luck as these will absolutely sell quick!! But best of luck with your project @Racer96!! I'm sure whatever you are working on is amazing, you have fantastic taste in chips sir!!!

Ok, so this ended up being a bit easier than I thought it might be. I ended up just having to pull high card between 2 people for one of the racks.

So, @FortyMorty , you have option on a rack of the blue Fitz 50c chips.
@Godzilla28 , you have option on the partial rack of pink Fitz 25c (with 5 blue 50c Fitz)
@mtl mile end , you have option on a rack of the gold Fitz 25c chips.

PM's coming shortly.

Mike

Ok, so this ended up being a bit easier than I thought it might be. I ended up just having to pull high card between 2 people for one of the racks.

So, @FortyMorty , you have option on a rack of the blue Fitz 50c chips.
@Godzilla28 , you have option on the partial rack of pink Fitz 25c (with 5 blue 50c Fitz)
@mtl mile end , you have option on a rack of the gold Fitz 25c chips.

PM's coming shortly.

Mike
Oh man, I'm starting to think this "Chip Karma" thing might be bullshit! LOL! Congrats @Godzilla28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom