For Sale Paulson THC chips, Empress $5 , Aztar $25 , Empress $100 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well, there is a set that I really would like to pick up, so I am doing the unthinkable, posting up some chips for sale.

I will be listing chips, but they will not necessarily go to the first person that posts “dibs” or “sold” I will wait until possibly Sunday or Monday to see who wants what, and then will make a decision.

I am still researching pricing , but wanted to let people know what is potentially being made available.

ALSO please note that I am currently in Canada. The border has been shut down , so if you would like these shipped from the US, I will have to wait until things clear up. If you can’t wait, I will look into shipping rates from Canada for you.

ACA673D6-DE20-4250-B7B3-298F99E186D2.jpeg

First up is Empress $5 chips. I am not sure if they are primary or secondary. They are mint, unplayed.
64A0A896-AC21-481C-8986-038BFCF2C8FB.jpeg

Next is Aztar $25s. They are in very good condition. They might have been used in a couple of games 15 years ago? Can stand on edge easily.
9BA76212-9EC6-40A1-B7F8-29AD05AAC435.jpeg

And finally is Empress $100s. These are in good condition. Most can easily stand on edge, some take a bit more effort.
E4DCF787-9143-41E7-8F3C-C1FFBFD357E1.jpeg

Again, please post interest in this thread, thanks!

Edited at 19:00 GMT-7 , Thursday March 26
For those wondering, I am not looking to maximize return on any of these chips, but I am looking for fair value. I really don't want to see them shipped out and then resold for a lot more, and will try to take that into account when choosing who to sell to.
I also would like chips to go out to people that have a specific need for them, although that's pretty subjective.

Anyways, for pricing on these,
Empress secondary $5, mint , it seems like there is a wide range on pricing for these. The first thread I found snap sold a rack for $200. then a couple of racks sold around the $300 range, and another 2 rack solds at auction (here) for $445. Given that info, I'll post these for $235.

Aztar primary $25 , Found a couple of sales threads around $220 and $200, and $150 . All chips roughly same condition as these, so I'll post them for $185.

Empress secondary $100, pricing seems to be all over the map on these. Cheapest I saw was $350 a rack, but that was a few years ago. Most expensive I saw was around $7 per chip. I'm going to list these for $495.

Again, this is not a first come, first served sale. I will be waiting until Sunday March 29 , or possibly Monday March 30 to make a final decision. Also, if any chips don't sell, I'm fine with that, They can sit amongst their friends in my shelves again, waiting for me to build the set around them.

Edited at 17:15 GMT-7, Sunday Mar 29
Ok, I think this is the list of interest, from going through the thread as well as PMs. PLEASE VERIFY, I will do my best to make the decision tonight on who gets what.
This is the busiest thread, which, was kind of expected.

Empress $5
@Jhoov2412
@Jeevansluck
@Anthony Ferguson
@Mac128k
@Balanar

Aztar, I think I can work something out here...... hold on for a pm

Empress $100
@UnicornFlash
@Ethan
@JeepologyOffroad
@ReallyGoodUsername
@Hornet
@superchromix
@DMack
@Josh Kifer
@Moxie Mike

Last edited:
Dibs on 100s pending price. Will only keep a barrel and pass the rest to hornet :)

Last edited:
I’d be interested in reuniting the Empress $5’s with a bunch of their cousins depending on price.

Ok, updated the original post with pricing. If pricing seems off on these, feel free to post in the thread.

Take em bro! I've got 260 of em!

Just a local is all. Figured I'd take a stab.

Cheers

Thanks @Jeevansluck. These are super sweet. I'm building a mixed cash set and the 5s are so purty. But if someone came forward with the need to fill out existing collection, I'd understand if they got the sale over me.

Thanks @Jeevansluck. These are super sweet. I'm building a mixed cash set and the 5s are so purty. But if someone came forward with the need to fill out existing collection, I'd understand if they got the sale over me.
My Empress set is complete. But another rack while splendid, would be pure gluttony. I figured, with the shipping costs, if a sale falls through, @Racer96 can sell them to me. I'll still back up a sale.

They sure are nice. I have all mine in mint condition as well. Enjoy!

Still will be back up, if needed.

Would be interested in the Empress $5s

Don't know how your sale works, but backup dibs or whatever.

**You may also be mad at me, in which case, I'll go f#@k myself and not worry about it.**:bag:

GLWS!
I've lost out on sales way too often because I didn't happen to be at the keyboard at the exact moment when an item came up for sale. That feeling sucks bad, and I didn't want to inflict that on someone else. That's the reason for these not being "dibs" sales.
Ha! I was super mad at you at the time. If anyone could have heard all the things I was saying in my head at that time, they'd think I was both crazy and dangerous. That's why it stayed in my head :p I got over it though. You're free to post any interest in any of the items you'd like. :)

Honestly, it would be pretty amazing if people that post interest in the threads could work it out amongst themselves who they all feel deserves to purchase anything. I don't imagine that'll happen though, and I'll have to be the @sshole that makes people feel bad they didn't get it.

Honestly, it would be pretty amazing if people that post interest in the threads could work it out amongst themselves who they all feel deserves to purchase anything.

I get that... That's why if someone plays them already and knows they don't have enough ... Or if they need to complete a set, then how could we be petty about it.

I just want to build my first mixed cash set out of Paulsons. A noble quest, but there could be far nobler ones.

With that said, I'm happy to buy the 5s.

I've lost out on sales way too often because I didn't happen to be at the keyboard at the exact moment when an item came up for sale. That feeling sucks bad, and I didn't want to inflict that on someone else. That's the reason for these not being "dibs" sales.
Ha! I was super mad at you at the time. If anyone could have heard all the things I was saying in my head at that time, they'd think I was both crazy and dangerous. That's why it stayed in my head :p I got over it though. You're free to post any interest in any of the items you'd like. :)

Honestly, it would be pretty amazing if people that post interest in the threads could work it out amongst themselves who they all feel deserves to purchase anything. I don't imagine that'll happen though, and I'll have to be the @sshole that makes people feel bad they didn't get it.
Appreciate the post Mike. It really was an honest mistake and I tried to correct it. I really did. Thanks to helpful peeps like @liftapint to try to smooth it over. Anyways, Mike, I do apologize. I'm only human and I do err from time to time. Hopefully do meet you someday, and maybe you'll see I'm alright at my core.

I've had my fill of these Empress chips. I have more than a couple racks and will act as a backup if international sales fall through for ya. I'm easy to deal with and can pick them up, maintaining a safe minimum distance, you understand! o_O:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Again, super apologetic, and still feel bad about it. I do.

I just want to build my first mixed cash set out of Paulsons. A noble quest, but there could be far nobler ones.

Get your quest on brother. I'll not stand in the way. Quite noble. My sickness aint noble. Haha

Go...build that set! You've got my full support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom