For Sale Paulson Stardust Mansion and Tourney sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see enough of difference between the t25 and t5000 where it shouldn't be a problem.

For most people, I agree. There are a few people in our league who have severe issues with some shades of red and green, so they are shades of grey for those players. If these weren't denominated, there might be an issue. As it is, I expect it to be fine.

As for how often are both on the table? Rebuys occur prior to colour up for the T25 and it's 2xT5000. Pretty much every tourney has T25 and T5000 on the table together at some point.

Last edited:
For most people, I agree. There are a few people in our league who have severe issues with some shades of red and green, so they are shades of grey for those players. If these weren't denominated, there might be an issue. As it is, I expect it to be fine.

As for how often are both on the table? Rebuys occur prior to colour up for the T25 and it's 2xT5000. Pretty much every tourney has T25 and T5000 on the table together at some point.

Ok, with the tournament I held in Jan I never had 5k on with 25's even with rebuys. Starting stacks were only 5K though and same with rebuys. Just used small denoms for rebuys and rebuys only up to level 5

We've seen rebuys in the first orbit. And prior to buying the Yaks, I needed to include a 5k in the starting stack due to chipset limitations.

If I get a tourney set of these, I'll be able to avoid that, but I'll never say that T25 and T5k will never be on the felt.

Last edited:
Spike has a very good point about the two not being on the table at the same time

I have sent an e-mail for a 500 pc cash set. Saw some of the $5.00 chips at Straight Poker Supplies a couple weekends ago. GORGEOUS.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

s_pics.jpg

Might as well start picking who we like the best to pass the time :D

#33 here. :)

Best?!? Too hard to choose . . .

Only the $5.00 chips in person. The ones I saw were MINT . . . sharp edges and spotlessly clean. Red like the Canadian flag with silver edge spots. The black inlay really set everything off. Was tempted to make an offer for the few racks the store has left, but chickened out. Wish I had not done so, now.

ya I am so on the fence right now if I want a 2nd tournament set or replace my 1/2 holdem cash set of Aztars. Just not that crazy about them. Sell the Aztars and get some credit towards a cash set of these beauts.

The T500 and T1000 are just oh so awesome though.. tough decision!!!!

Thank you everyone for the interest and purchases. Chip sets will be mailed out by monday. If anyone is interested in a tourney sample set I am donating several sets to PCM to auction or distribute as they see fit. I am not selling sample sets and sales for both tourney and cash sets is now closed. :)

More site giveaways coming soon courtesy of noblecountydanny. Thanks Danny!

Hey Danny!! Just got the chips!! Thank you so much for making those available to us, and thank you for being such a great guy to deal with.

The chips are in awesome shape! I won't say too much before I clean and oil them but they look gorgeous already. Cash set is beautiful but the tourney, wow, it just pops...

Here's a little taste before the real pr0n once they are pampered (sorry for the crapy pics):

gNoPbcc.jpg

HArQ0uE.jpg

0sVTDuk.jpg

2EAgg8X.jpg

U6Pkzb1.jpg

tQYPrRI.jpg

yTAnW7J.jpg

Rx0SMYX.jpg

the cash set edges look a good amount sharper then the tourney chips?

Base on first impression, I believe both cash and tourney chips edges are kinda the same Spike... Not minty new but in very good shape... Couldn't find a single nick (again, based on a quick glance). It feels to me they will wear out more like a SCV than a RHC...

Thank you everyone for the interest and purchases. Chip sets will be mailed out by monday. If anyone is interested in a tourney sample set I am donating several sets to PCM to auction or distribute as they see fit. I am not selling sample sets and sales for both tourney and cash sets is now closed. :)

More site giveaways coming soon courtesy of noblecountydanny. Thanks Danny!

The sample sets and cards arrived yesterday. These are very nice. I should of bought a small set. :( Thanks again!
PCF members will have a chance to win some of these awesome chips and cards in the near future. Stay tuned!

There are two different T100's the salmon colored chip never saw any play. They are all new. I assume they re ordered and went with the dark blue so there wasn't a conflict with the T500 pink chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom