Wanted Paulson solids - Daisy THC - Metallic Silver THC or RHC or IHC (or any other HC not yet invented) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjaminotaur

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Hello fellow PCFers!

I’m nearing the end of my shopping list for the THC solid sets I’m building. I have a few things I’m still trying to track down, and I’m hoping this will help close those gaps. The running list of what I’m looking for is below. The sharper the better.

Let me know what you’ve got and what you’re asking for them and we can go from there! I’ve picked up quite a few extras as I’ve gone along, so trades might be possible as well. Any and all quantities considered. Will round up to whole barrels/racks if you want if there are some odd quantities.

Daisy x 125 - $3/chip

Metallic Silver
(THC OR RHC OR IHC) x 200 - $4/chip
Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:
5sJ.gif

I don't think I've ever seen any metallic silver solids in quantity.
At the dealer school I went too back N 06’ they had 100racks of starburst. Including 5 racks of metallic silver and metallic gold! I nearly swiped them but at that time they wasn’t worth nearly as much as the job was hahahah

MR. B, I have a rack of pink THC/CJ chips with 25 cent hot stamp on one side and initials CJ on the other. They are in good shape. I can only send pictures to your phone. If interested PM your number and I will send pics. Good luck on your quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom