• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Paulson RHC Never used Chips (1 Viewer)

I will need to dig around in my trash folder on my computer to see if I still have images of the uncancelled chips. I had $1, $5, $25, $100, and $500 chips. I do not recall ever seeing an uncancelled $2.50. You can see the uncancelled chips at http://chipguide.themogh.org/cg_chip2.php?id=LANOCR&v=3010008808 . The images are small. Both of the $2.50 chips are cancelled (one needs to be deleted).

I will need to dig around in my trash folder on my computer to see if I still have images of the uncancelled chips. I had $1, $5, $25, $100, and $500 chips. I do not recall ever seeing an uncancelled $2.50. You can see the uncancelled chips at http://chipguide.themogh.org/cg_chip2.php?id=LANOCR&v=3010008808 . The images are small. Both of the $2.50 chips are cancelled (one needs to be deleted).

Out of curiosity how many $100s did you have? I was led to believe there weren't many of these out there.

Thanks!

I believe I had 3 of each denomination (no $2.50s) and a few extra $1 chips.
Ah, when I read your first post I read 'set' as being full cash sets, when you actually meant 3 sample sets. Still very cool. If you come across any that you want to sell please let me know.

Thanks
Grant

The inlays appear to be color matched, with a gold crown logo and denominations.
nice set. They’re not worth half the asking price, but nice chips.
You got insight on these chips? They're not worth it in your opinion? Or are they not authentic? I haven't ever seen this type on this forum.

You got insight on these chips? They're not worth it in your opinion? Or are they not authentic? I haven't ever seen this type on this forum.

The cancellation stamp really lowers the value. O have a set which I found locally via Craigslist. The cancellation stamp can be removed, but like anything, takes work. The indentation will still be present (just the gold will be removed).

Just my opinion. Some guys above opined that they were worth a grand. Paersonally I'd say they're worth less than a buck fifty apiece. Maybe a $1.25? It's a lot of work to remove those cancellation stamps - that labor is worth something. And even when you do, you're left with damaged inlays. And the set includes a rack of $2.50's, which aren't helpful for a cash game, nor is the overall breakdown. $700 final answer, because I like the case.

Chips are cool, but the price is asinine. However, the chips might be worth it to someone (definitely not me).

Just my opinion. Some guys above opined that they were worth a grand. Paersonally I'd say they're worth less than a buck fifty apiece. Maybe a $1.25? It's a lot of work to remove those cancellation stamps - that labor is worth something. And even when you do, you're left with damaged inlays. And the set includes a rack of $2.50's, which aren't helpful for a cash game, nor is the overall breakdown. $700 final answer, because I like the case.

The inlay damage is not that bad. Same thing happened to the Argosy chips, and plenty of collectors here have those. The snappers can be used as fracs, as many are wont to do. Sure it will take some work, but will look good in the end because condition is otherwise near mint. Case by itself probably worth $100.

The inlay damage is not that bad. Same thing happened to the Argosy chips, and plenty of collectors here have those. The snappers can be used as fracs, as many are wont to do. Sure it will take some work, but will look good in the end because condition is otherwise near mint. Case by itself probably worth $100.
Great. pay $1950 plus shipping. Sound like both parties will be satisfied.

The cancellation stamp and the age of the chips makes inlay removal especially painful. I was going to make the $2.50 chip a Jack frac, but changed my mind after removing the inlay from one chip.

I used the $5 in my Arkham set. Love the chip, but they were a pain to murder.
2CA4E71C-DA60-41FC-AC2C-CD2D03EE5208.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom