Cancelled Paulson Pharaoh's Tournament Singles, Barrels, Racks, Set (Also open to lower Denoms) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
So I'll be straight. Looking for Paulson Pharaoh's and considering building a tournament set of 12, 12, 7, 3 of 25, 100, 500, 1000s for about 8 to 10 people or around 400 chips. I'm debating on weather the cost is right and if there's enough availability. I don't really want to start buying and end up with remnants and idealy buy from someone that is not in a hurry. If I could pick up a few racks at a time I could possibly pick up eventually around 6+ racks over time. Looking primarily for best condition I can get but I'm open to looking at what you have. If I feel the project makes sense I'd like to start picking up a few racks at a time. Show me what have and feel free to message me as well.

Somewhat interested in lower denoms but primarily looking for higher.

If you have just singles or barrels please reach out as well. I'd love to get my hands on a few to help with my decision to build this.

I'm new to the forum so any help schooling me on the variations out there would be helpful weather you have chips or not. I've noticed there are some NCV out there and some with values. Are there other variations, molds, etc. out there? Help me out man... Love the community here. Everyone's been super helpful.

1675306502170.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom