SOLD Paulson Pharaoh's Tournament set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
I bought these with all my heart. Exactly 1 year ago. I added on, made trades, and rounded out the breakdown to my heart's content, but Covid has taken the power away from me to have 10+ sets of poker chips. Out of control really. Can't justify keeping this many anymore.

So, the chopping block has a new client ...
IMG-20210306-WA0007.jpeg

(
16150702994428112816611485683784.jpg

(Not the full set but representative of the chips condition you'll receive)
1615071130748307175797091094414.jpg

(Warneke boxes and 2 50mm Pharaoh's DBs included)

220 x $25
220 x $100
160 x $500
240 x $1000
60 x T5000 (WTHC T5Ks in good+ condition)

This is a whatever sale..dibs...PM...I don't care. I want to sell something. I won't split a thing.

$2700USD + shipping
Paypal Friends or add 4.2% for G&S

Last edited:
I say we do a Canadian gb for these and @Jeevansluck can store them for future meet ups. They are my first chip love. I wish I could pick these up.
The idea of a meetup to me makes my heart swell! Like never before in my life.

I can't wait for the day we share felt Stephen! It goes for so many people on here I day dream about meeting.

Is financing available? I have kids to use as a down payment. Amazing set Nav.
Your kids could work for Nav, cleaning, milling, de-labeling, labeling and oiling chips for a decade, in loving cooperation with Nav's children.
I doubt that the current educational system, anywhere in the "western world" could teach them anything more substantial.

Very good price. Sorry you have to let these go for a second time.
Evan, that's the the toughest part. I swore I'd at least felt them before letting go. So I'm making the same mistake twice. If I'm right though, it's going to be of no consequence, given my outlook on being able to have people over for games and rotate chips.

I have other chips this time around, that make me happy and bring me all the joy I need. So that's the positive!

That's exactly what my wife said when the water heaters went out to the tune of $3600.00 this week!! If it doesn't bring you joy let it go.. Well they all bring me joy but chips are the first thing on the chopping block when disaster strikes!! GLWS!!!!!!!!! We can always get chips right!??

That's exactly what my wife said when the water heaters went out to the tune of $3600.00 this week!! If it doesn't bring you joy let it go.. Well they all bring me joy but chips are the first thing on the chopping block when disaster strikes!! GLWS!!!!!!!!! We can always get chips right!??
I'm sorry to hear that brother! Shit man...$3600! Dang it!

Nice chips! GLWS.

If someone buys the whole set and does not need all the $1,000s, I would be interested in buying 60 x $1,000 chips.

Those a great chips! If I wasn’t buying classics I’d be buying these. Sorry you’ve got to sell them. Hopefully we can get back to home games in the not to distant future.

Amazing chips I am very interested in the 5000 incase you want to let them go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom