SOLD Paulson Pharaoh tournament (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Changster

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
This is the second time I’m selling these. I had sold them, bought them back from the same person, and am now selling again.

The chips are in excellent to NM condition. Super sharp edges with a nice shuffle to them.

25’s - 1 rack
100’s - 3 racks
500’s - 2 racks
1000’s - 2 racks

Priced very reasonably at $2.5/chip ($2000) shipped Express anywhere in the world for the whole set. This is not split pricing and I’m not willing to split at this time.

PPFF or Venmo.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I would be super interested in splitting this with anyone if they would like. Let me know. I would snap buy myself but my chip fund reserve is low.

(if split I would love 1 rack each of 1k, 100, and 25)

Last edited:
If Paulson Mold - I would take some if split - not particular on which ones - but 1 or 2 racks...

I've seen them, but every Pips mold Pharaoh's I've seen is Non-Denominated.

I had not made the connection, but yeah I think they have always been NCV when I have seen them.

s-l500.jpg

PM for the lot

**A man has got to try, not sure I can swing it financially, my wife isn't awake yet**
You know I *almost* tagged you the second this was posted... and then I was like you know what, probably shouldn't. Smh Nav, let me or Ben know when you need a place to sleep

@Changster I'll be taking the lot.

PM will be formed shortly. I lost these, sold my first set, have regretted it ever since, and will lock these up for good. Not to be sold or split EVER AGAIN!

Famous last words on PCF! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

That said, I hear you. I still have a soft spot for the cash and tourney NPS sets I sold off.

Famous last words on PCF! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

That said, I hear you. I still have a soft spot for the cash and tourney NPS sets I sold off.
They were my first set of Paulsons tournament chips back when I first started. I sold them to buy AS Tournament stamps. After that I blurred the line of what my "budget" for this hobby really was and ended up buying alot more Paulsons anyways.

At this point, I do have the intention to keep and cherish these timelessly beautiful chips. I've always loved these. Always will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom