SOLD Jack Cincy $8 (Piggy 43mm) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Changster

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
For sale is one rack of 43mm Jack Cincinnati $8 cash chips. These were 43mm cash chips produced to celebrate Lunar New Year.

$1400 PPFF shipped Express anywhere in the world. PPG&S is also ok but you need to pay the fees. Selling by the whole rack only.

Dead mint, brand new, never felted.

Cheers!

IMG_0610.jpeg
IMG_0611.jpeg

Why? Why do I want these so badly? I have absolutely zero use for them, right? Maybe? But they’re so pretty and I have so many other JC’s that I feel like it’s WRONG to not have these as well??

They look beautiful and if these are still around later today I may have to pull the trigger…let them fester in my brain a bit more haha :)

Why? Why do I want these so badly? I have absolutely zero use for them, right? Maybe? But they’re so pretty and I have so many other JC’s that I feel like it’s WRONG to not have these as well??

They look beautiful and if these are still around later today I may have to pull the trigger…let them fester in my brain a bit more haha :)
I hear he ships in SFRB's if that helps.
You can pretend you don't know what's inside :)

@TheJestyr how do you feel about a barrel? I feel like there will be sufficient interest in barrels after one shipment from Taiwan.
Honestly I just can’t figure out how I’d use these…they’re awesome but I think they’d sit on a shelf for a year or two and then I’d ultimately sell them :/ (or prolly trade them to you lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom