SOLD Paulson Pharaoh 800ct set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always stood for transparency in this (or any) site, so please post here your final offers,
(Anyway, I 'm not selling below the anyway low price mentioned)

So now someone is going to have to help me here...

7A5780F5-C220-498E-961A-20B9D37FC920.jpeg

8FE9E776-97CE-427B-AC24-9565628FC84A.jpeg

image.jpg

^ this is what I have (plus this set, duh) and I need a good tournament set, a good cash set, and a good heads up set. Y’all owe me that much to help me figure it out.

‘Sides I will sell the leftovers...

If I 'm not terriblly wrong, @tulkas has been the first to say he 'll buy them.
Correct?
The set goes to @tulkas
@tulkas

Congratulations man! Amazing pick up! Superb.

I sent you a PM. If you need any hundos or $500s, to modify your breakdown, maybe we can make a trade. I also possess excellent condition chips and most of my $500s are dam near mint.

I need me some $25s. I'll buy outright or make trades with ya.

If interested, drop me a line man!

Kind of glad I saw this thread late. I certainly would have bought them.

The blues make a perfect T5k.

View attachment 464305
that’s a little easier to see I think.

What are your cash stakes? Are you going to use the blues as quarters? Looks like the ones you have are non-denoms.

You should be pretty good for a tournament with that set. How many tables do you want to be able to host? Any preference in starting stacks?

I don’t have a clue. I don’t play poker but with family and for no money... Never been in any tournament at all. When I do play I just give people piles of chips and hope for the best.

1590290437483.jpeg

Oh yeah, sure... more money than sense, right? lol. My daughter takes the pot when we play because no knows how to play/bet and she just bullies the table!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom