SOLD Paulson Hot sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Splitting remaining AS chips, last $25 chips have been removed. Prices changed too.
Thank you

@Don Clay has some me chips I have my eye on, but shipping a small quantity makes it cost prohibitive.

For anyone in the US considering purchasing some of these chips, the cost to get them to you won't exceed $12 for up to a rack of chips.

If we can get enough people involved, $12 for a rack will include having everything shipped to me and me re-shipping them to you. I'll take a risk on shipping to get the chips I want/need.

It's looking like the numbers aren't going to work out at $12 per rack to your US door.

I was hoping to get interest from US buyers by guaranteeing a lower shipping quote. My thought was that everyone pays @Don Clay for their chips and pays me $12 for shipping. I'd pay @Don Clay for shipping to the US and then I'd re-ship domestically.

Based on @Don Clay's international shipping quote in the OP, 760 chips will ship for about $77 US.

My offer of $12/rack would end up costing me $14 more than if I just had mine shipped by themselves.
For my order, shipping was going to be about $25 for one barrel. Assuming 7 people bought a rack from Don Clay, I'd collect $84 in shipping, pay @Don Clay $77, then spend $56 on seven SFRB, meaning my net cost would be $39.

Based on 760 chips, it looks like shipping costs to a US address would be about 10¢ per chip. If we get people wanting to do 740 chips (along with my 20 chips), I would do $10/rack plus US re-shipping of a flat $8 for up to 400 chips. Thats $18 for one rack, $28 for two racks, and $38 for three racks (at 3 or 4 racks, you should probably be the one doing the reshipping). Smaller than a rack would be the same, as long as we get 760 total chips... So two barrels would be $4.00 + $8 = $12.00 (or less than $8 if you wanted to do a padded envelope instead of a SFRB... Maybe $9 total).

If we don't get to 760 chips, just use @Don Clay's international shipping quote, convert to USD and add $8 for shipping of 41 to 400 chips (for 40 chips or less, I could do a padded envelope instead of a SFRB).

I'm also still willing to pay my pro-rata share for a larger US purchase, and pay for reshipping to me. But bottom line, it appears costs are going to be too high to guarantee $12 shipping per rack to your door. Sorry.

And apologies for mucking up your thread, @Don Clay.

It's looking like the numbers aren't going to work out at $12 per rack to your US door.

I was hoping to get interest from US buyers by guaranteeing a lower shipping quote. My thought was that everyone pays @Don Clay for their chips and pays me $12 for shipping. I'd pay @Don Clay for shipping to the US and then I'd re-ship domestically.

Based on @Don Clay's international shipping quote in the OP, 760 chips will ship for about $77 US.

My offer of $12/rack would end up costing me $14 more than if I just had mine shipped by themselves.
For my order, shipping was going to be about $25 for one barrel. Assuming 7 people bought a rack from Don Clay, I'd collect $84 in shipping, pay @Don Clay $77, then spend $56 on seven SFRB, meaning my net cost would be $39.

Based on 760 chips, it looks like shipping costs to a US address would be about 10¢ per chip. If we get people wanting to do 740 chips (along with my 20 chips), I would do $10/rack plus US re-shipping of a flat $8 for up to 400 chips. Thats $18 for one rack, $28 for two racks, and $38 for three racks (at 3 or 4 racks, you should probably be the one doing the reshipping). Smaller than a rack would be the same, as long as we get 760 total chips... So two barrels would be $4.00 + $8 = $12.00 (or less than $8 if you wanted to do a padded envelope instead of a SFRB... Maybe $9 total).

If we don't get to 760 chips, just use @Don Clay's international shipping quote, convert to USD and add $8 for shipping of 41 to 400 chips (for 40 chips or less, I could do a padded envelope instead of a SFRB).

I'm also still willing to pay my pro-rata share for a larger US purchase, and pay for reshipping to me. But bottom line, it appears costs are going to be too high to guarantee $12 shipping per rack to your door. Sorry.

And apologies for mucking up your thread, @Don Clay.
No worries, it is very kind of you offering handling the reshipping within US :tup:

Price drop on the Stardust $1 chips : 49€ for the 98 chips + shipping.
Jump in the US group shipment for low shipping cost !!!
Make quick !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom