SOLD Paulson Hot sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

We've very close to a split of Jack HU set, only $100 chips are not spoken for, I just lowered the quantity to 50 chips (instead of 70). I'll update photos soon to replace the previous ones.

Very close to our first US group shipment as well.

Someone claims the rack of $25 chips of AS set 3 and we split it up!

Thank you

Please remove me as my interests have changed. I shopped around and made a purchase from a different seller. Sorry for wasting anyone's time.

JACK T25,000 chips SOLD.

Will post more photos of the PNY chips and will lower some prices on these ones.

New photos of PNY added + price drop on some PNY denoms ($5 & $25) & on SPM chips !

To clarify, it was sold to one buyer, rather than accounted for as a split, correct?

Exactly, someone bought the complete set this morning.

As mentioned in OP, larger order gets priority, mainly for packing and shipping reasons.

Hey,

Breakdown of AS set 1 has been modified ($100 rack removed).

Price drop on the AS $25 chips.
Which means price drop on AS set 1 and set 3 !

Reminder : buyer of a complete set gets priority.

Hello,

PNY set & Jack HU set shipped out today,

let me remind you that breakdown of AS set 1 has been modified ($100 rack removed) and prices of AS $25 chips has been lowered ...A LOT !

So, who's IN :D ?

OK, some items will be sold this evening, then I'll split up the AS chips by rack or even barrels.

For AS chips not sold this evening, I may change prices tomorrow (higher) or even remove them from sale, depending on what's remaining.

Pm me quickly if you're in AS chips - low prices - buying mood :D
@nezara, @Thomacetti , @Outkicked , @markleteenie

Last edited:
hey,

one AS barrel of $25 sold and one barrel of AS hundoes as well !
Some AS $1 & AS $5 available on split (set 3).

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom