Giveaway Paulson elite sample set (1 Viewer)

Jackypoo

Two Pair
Reaction score
Leaves are starting to fall so you know what that means, I'm already thinking about snowboarding. Up for grabs is a sample set of paulson elites I was lucky enough to get in a giveaway a while back.
20211009_123824.jpg

To enter get me stoked for the upcoming season by posting a pic of you riding or on the mountain in general. If you don't ride that's okay just post any cool snowboard/ski pic or even video clip. I'll pick my favorite 10 and we'll do an Omaha showdown to pick the winner.

I'll start!
20211009_132300.jpg

I'll ship international as long as it's not too difficult

hell yeah thanks for paying it forward! (not in)

Found these videos probably a year or so ago, maybe end of 2020, when I got bored on Youtube. This "Endless Winter" series is a 3 part series where Nikolai Schirmer goes to these amazing places to ski, snowboard and film some amazing videos while trying to reduce his carbon footprint by more than half. He did succeed in doing that and at the same time he created some amazing content. If you have the time to watch this 3 part series, I highly recommend it and I'm sure you will enjoy them thoroughly!

Bump!
I think I count 7 people in so far.
I'll plan on dealing the cards out tonight when I get home

A nice buttery nose press for yall
Austria 2017 i think this was taken

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1634078032875.jpg
    FB_IMG_1634078032875.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 65
I have the same setup…

Let’s see em!!!!
To up the suspense everyone at the table agreed to show just 1 hole card.
20211014_001356.jpg

Interesting, 2 7s 2 Jack's and 2 queens.
I'm gonna be honest I forgot to take a picture of the flop so you'll have to wait until I'm hone again.

This is the worst slow roll of all time!!! Let’s go, ACES FULL!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom