Giveaway The Icarus Sample Set | CPC 39mm scrown (1 Viewer)

In!
@Pippa for sure - for teaching me everything i know about chips today but not for draining my wallet afterwards because of it

Thanks!

I'd like to shout out to the hotdog sandwich fairy for restoring some faith to chipping community - this chip embodies everything that's awesome about this place!

20221029_142246.jpg

We are going to play Omaha 7 handed, I'll randomly pick 7 entries, the order they are picked will also be the seat. I'll likely pick by post, where its my post I'll ignore and re-roll.

1.5 hours, GL all

The wash..
8CB818C2-F97D-4934-89EB-84672F42B02A.jpeg

13 shuffles and the holdem peak..
4321A802-82A2-467F-AD3B-C281F0C96433.jpeg

Damn, I'd need runner-runner case K and a non-heart 10...

Edit: Or runner-runner non-heart 6 and 8.

Last edited:
Irish with the three pair, and BarrieJ3 flops the straight! Goblin with the set!

Will the nuts hold up? Will the board change?!?

Stacks go in, the dealer makes a fist, taps the table twice, off comes the burn, the snap, the card is in the air, if falls…

9A03ADF0-828E-42A9-AFEC-C885F0F03058.jpeg

That turn card…

The dealer looks at the board, makes a fist, taps the table twice, off comes the burn, the snap, the card is in the air, the river is?!?!

91A6F6A7-F738-47D9-B98F-E8251525E28D.jpeg

I really want that $21.00 chip!
I have a few of the NCV and 21s left, I really hate to break the barrels because they are fab-U-lous, but I'll be bringing 'pot' sweeteners to the meetups!

Hoping to attend at least 4 or 6 this year! Missed one of my favorites from last year, man I wish I was at SQM!

I have a few of the NCV and 21s left, I really hate to break the barrels because they are fab-U-lous, but I'll be bringing 'pot' sweeteners to the meetups!

Hoping to attend at least 4 or 6 this year! Missed one of my favorites from last year, man I wish I was at SQM!

I will most likely be attending 1 to 2 meetups :( of Craig had to change the date of his I may have to miss that one

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom