For Sale Hoser Hut 2.0 Sample Set + DB (Charity Sale) - $80 Donation - Only 10 Available! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpac54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
So, some of you who know me know that, besides being a giant poker chip nerd connoisseur, I also like to ride my bike (a lot) and support worthwhile charitable causes whenever possible.

Ventoux 2022 Photo 2.jpeg

Through my work, I've been given a chance to combine the cycling and charity components through participation in the "Padres Pedal the Cause 2023," next month, a large annual charity ride to raise money for collaborative cancer research (because, f*ck cancer). More info here: https://www.curebound.org/padrespedal/about

Our company participates every year in the big ride in San Diego, as well as internationally - we have a small team of 5 riders here in Switzerland who have committed to riding in support of the cause from abroad. The best part is, our company will match all the donations. Win.

So, now to the "Sale" and my way of combing my love of all things poker chips with my love of cycling and charitable causes...

UP FOR GRABS (10 AVAILABLE)

As some of you may, or may not know, I've been working diligently on a new CPC cash set and the order is IN! I won't reveal any details other than to say 1) it's on the CSQ mold, 2) the inlay design is courtesy of the one-and-only @Johnny5 and 3) it's a 'Hoser Hut' themed set. Inspired by @JeepologyOffroad's pre-sale of his 'Moonlight' sets last year, I'm making some sample sets of these available in advance, but blind!

Up for grabs is a full sample set of the upcoming CPC cash set (5 chips). CSQ run expected to start in 3 months or so and run for several months. I was (as far as I know) the last order in, so ETA is summertime 2023 (hopefully!). I did not order a large amount of extras for samples, but I thought this would be a great way to make the majority of them available! I will also include one matching Dealer Button (also not yet made, will ship with full sample set).

Screenshot 2023-02-06 at 20.28.25.png

To tide you over in the meantime, I'll also include 2x chips from the OG Hoser Hut set on the DSQ mold.

Screenshot 2023-02-06 at 20.48.00.png

Asking price for all of the above is a donation of $80 USD minimum (more if you like) to the cause. Shipping will be on me.

Please note your interest below and I'll keep a list and PM the buyers once we hit 10 people.

If you don't want a sample set and just want to support a good cause anyways, please consider making a donation of any amount here: https://support.curebound.org/fundraiser/4424128 Remember, your donations will be matched by my company as well!

Questions? Just ask!

I'll keep everyone updated on the ride I end up doing as well as where we end up in terms of donations. Thanks in advance for all your support!

INTEREST:
1. @LinkyBabe
2. @citationjeff
3. @LeGold
4. @JMC9389
5. @liftapint

6. @Suited Connector
7. @BarrieJ3
8. @davislane
9. @72o
10. @BlueChipSpecial

Last edited:
893668CC-14AD-4239-9D91-E28CC15DDC69.jpeg

Is that the Ventoux?? If so, I’m beyond jealous. Some absolutely classic stages on that mountain. Looking forward to seeing your new theme.

View attachment 1075271

Is that the Ventoux?? If so, I’m beyond jealous. Some absolutely classic stages on that mountain. Looking forward to seeing your new theme.
Sure is! We spent two weeks in the area this past summer, so I was able to spend a lot of time of the bike exploring the area and rode Ventoux a couple times, including the triple on one of the days (all three sides in one day). My family greeted me at the top on the last ascent, which was a pretty special moment.

https://strava.app.link/o6HhghNzdxb

It’s a mountain that definitely deserves its reputation.

Maybe I'm still asking a bit much for the donation?

Let's drop this to $80 USD (and if you want to donate more, that's of course very appreciated!)

Let's also throw in a matching Hoser Hut ver. 2.0 dealer button (will ship with the full sample set).

Oh, just seen this one. The amount is OK. What might spice it up a bit is a few extra of the OG Hoser... :oops:

Oh, and in!

That's 10! Thanks everyone for the support (and for the vote of confidence is the upcoming 'mystery' set). I hope you all like the chips as much as I do!

I'll PM everyone re: the donation shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom