• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Paulson Color Sample set on Ebay (2 Viewers)

SpaceMonkey420

Full House
Reaction score
This is getting out of control! I just need two mealy chips…. Outbid at $520? Killing me.

Ends soon here is the Link:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Paulson-Ca...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0
883E8079-F88C-466E-86D2-00138BC864E4.png

I have two of these sets minus two chips. Guess I’m a big baller now. I had no idea but still not selling.

I was going to bid cause I needed 19 colors that set had but not going to get into that. I don't understand people driving up the price before auction is near the end. Still needed Cherry if I won but I guess I am back to needing 20 colors. I have a extra Royal Blued as well.

I was going to bid cause I needed 19 colors that set had but not going to get into that. I don't understand people driving up the price before auction is near the end. Still needed Cherry if I won but I guess I am back to needing 20 colors. I have a extra Royal Blued as well.
I waited before bed the last night to set an alarm. Was at $410. I don’t like to bid too early I find that drives the price up more then bidding at the last few hours. Maybe I’m wrong and these are super hot right now but im going to just sit back and watch it. I Wonder if I Ill see a ton of Sets listed this week, guess we wait and see. I have two sets. One full minus the 14 new editions and one 87 chip total missing 2 new I just picked up for $405 from a friend here. Over $1500 for 81 colors is just too extreme. It’s borderline Luda.

Same reason it happens here... Only there you wouldn't have the option to comment on splits etc. That's why its a bit cheaper here in an auction...

I waited before bed the last night to set an alarm. Was at $405. I don’t like to bid too early I find that drives the price up more then bidding at the last few hours. Maybe I’m wrong and these are super hot right now but im going to just sit back and watch now. Wonder if I Ill see a ton of Sets listed this week, guess we wait and see. I have two sets. One full minus the 14 new editions and one 87 chip total missing 2 new I just picked up for $405 from a friend here. Over 1k for 81 colors is just too extreme. It’s borderline Luda.
Yup, my top end for that set was in the $8xx range. Damn shame. I couldn't believe it had 19/20 if what I needed. The search will continue.........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom