Paulson chips for home use (3 Viewers)

bigbob416

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Anyone know if there’s any plans for Paulson to make chips for home games again? I love my CDI set, but it would be so cool if I had some new options down the road!

I would love too but unfortunately not…

44795373-4E08-40C2-9278-52C57D87A0CD.gif

I've always hoped it would become a thing again. I didn't have the money to indulge in a set of Paulson's back when they were available, so I just longed for them sadly. Now I'd purchase them happily and I'm still longing for them sadly. All signs always seem to point to them not bringing back home chips, but a little part of my brain still holds out hope.

Even if they were to open this up like the last time (Paulson Chips mold, pips mold, etc) they likely wouldn’t be available direct from Paulson. Last time, companies like Trademark were the retailers.
If it were to happen again, I can’t imagine chips being available anywhere even remotely close to the old pricing ($.90-1.15 per). They would likely be in the range of what CPC chips are now, or higher.

^ This. Current GPI 'wholesale' pricing combined with retailer markup would likely put new Paulson chips at around $3 each for the masses..... and be limited to whatever design(s) were selected and within the confines of GPI's now-restricted spot pattern offerings.

^ This. Current GPI 'wholesale' pricing combined with retailer markup would likely put new Paulson chips at around $3 each for the masses..... and be limited to whatever design(s) were selected and within the confines of GPI's now-restricted spot pattern offerings.
I’m cool with that…mostly.

But, like most things…I’ll never be completely satisfied.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom