Paulson Chip Design Tool Mockup Challenge - Circus Circus Tournament Edition - Nominations (1 Viewer)

Any reason why the 100 and 5000 has a different colour around the denom vs the rest of the set?
Not really. Those images were just what I happened to have on hand before I started color matching the ringmaster’s shirt for my own sets. I didn’t want to limit contestant’s chip color choices to match what I used on my set so I figured these earlier images were better for this contest than my final images. You might be able to see the color matched shirts I used on the final label images here:
B94C1699-29C2-4B33-A1E1-2ED03EF05A85.jpeg

Last edited:
Who else is getting close?

I have my lineup done for the most part, maybe a few more tweaks but over all I'm pretty happy with it. I'm sure it won't be for everyone but I am having fun!

I still haven’t figured out whether to use uniform spots or mixed and I can’t save the inlay images above, other than the bounty so I’m at the starting line lol

I was done yesterday, but then I looked at it today and tweaked it and will probably continue to do so until Thurs. But just basic spot color tweaks. The base colors and spot progression is locked in (I think, I mean it is, I hope).

I still haven’t figured out whether to use uniform spots or mixed and I can’t save the inlay images above, other than the bounty so I’m at the starting line lol

agree, I think the best tourney sets have uniform spots, but if I’m pandering to a voting audience I think spot progressions may be more visually appealing.

I don’t even know how to save the finished product and then save it as a full set. Can someone give me a quick download. PM is fine….

I don’t even know how to save the finished product and then save it as a full set. Can someone give me a quick download. PM is fine….

I know I was unable to mock anything up using my phone. To do a full mock up I have had to use a computer.

I haven't used the paulson chip tool much, but I think it works the same as the CPC tool. You design a chip. Then when that chip is done, you click on that chip and "save as new chip." Design your next chip. When it is done, click on that chip and "save as new chip." When you have the full lineup, you click "set" then "export as png" then "saved chips" and then "open png" to see the image you need.

I haven't used the paulson chip tool much, but I think it works the same as the CPC tool. You design a chip. Then when that chip is done, you click on that chip and "save as new chip." Design your next chip. When it is done, click on that chip and "save as new chip." When you have the full lineup, you click "set" then "export as png" then "saved chips" and then "open png" to see the image you need.
Thanks. I will try it. can I use the iPad or iPhone or does it have to be on the computer?

Thanks. I will try it. can I use the iPad or iPhone or does it have to be on the computer?
I can do it all on my android phone using chrome ( but I used my PC ). It's not easy, but doable. Assume it's the same for iPhones and iPads.

Note: If you save a set, it's only on that device. So if you start a design on your iPad, you can not continue designing it on your PC. You'll have to recreate it on the new device. At least that is what I encountered. Started building a set on my laptop, then later went to my PC and had to start over. :-(

Ok, I am almost embarrassed to say after approximately 2600 posts, this is the first time I am using my computer. Much easier. Hahaha.
Anyway, I have completed my set, now what? It’s not letting me export the entire set. What am I missing?

Save as png, top left, choose all chips. It will open the full line up in a new tab. Right click, save as. Then you'll attach your saved photo in png format into a PM to @wonderpuddle

That was off the top of my head so hopefully I remembered it correctly.

When I select saved chips it doesn’t allow me to export. Only when I select main chip, which only gives me a pic of one chip at a time. My entire line up is saved. Am I missing a step?
47949F7E-994D-40DC-A49F-42B43ED5AB97.jpeg
D3428DB5-B921-4B99-95BA-70DD8796953B.jpeg

When I select saved chips it doesn’t allow me to export. Only when I select main chip, which only gives me a pic of one chip at a time. My entire line up is saved. Am I missing a step?View attachment 834382View attachment 834384

that's because you saved each chip as its own set. to save them as a set, when you design a chip, you left-click the chip and select "save as new chip" and it will create the set and each new chip will add to it. also you can "save as" to overwrite existing chips in the set.

When I select saved chips it doesn’t allow me to export. Only when I select main chip, which only gives me a pic of one chip at a time. My entire line up is saved. Am I missing a step?View attachment 834382View attachment 834384
Yes, you need to save all the chips under one set and export that set. It looks like you've created a set for each chip but havent saved any of the chips with a set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom