Paulson Chip Design Tool Mockup Challenge - Circus Circus Tournament Edition - Nominations (1 Viewer)

wonderpuddle

Full House
Reaction score
Picking up where @Sprouty left off....

I am nominating people for a mock up challenge. I will supply a small prize for the winner.

Rules.....

1. This contest will use the Paulson Chip Design Tool:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/pcf/pokerchiptool/

2. If you are nominated, please reply with "in" if you are in or "out" if you are not interested.

3. The theme of this challenge will be "Circus Circus Tournament set." Here are some guidelines.

Colors: any
    Mold: any
    Spots: any (you can go all solids, uniform spots on each chip, or different spots on different chips; it is up to you)
    Inlay: Retro Circus Circus Prize Points (images provided below; thanks to @timinater for the artwork)
    Denoms: 5/25/100/500/1000/5000/bounty

4. Once we get at least ten contestants, those contestants should submit their mockups to me privately and I will place all of them anonymously into a poll. The top four mock ups will then move onto a final four bracket.

5. Deadline to submit designs will be Thursday 12/23 by midnight PST.

6. Voting will take place shortly thereafter.

Anyway here is the blank mock up.

circus circus tourney template.png

And here are images for each inlay that you can load into the Paulson Chip Design Tool:

circus circus tourney 5.jpg
circus circus tourney 25.jpg
circus circus tourney 100.jpg
circus circus tourney 500.jpg
circus circus tourney 1000.jpg
circus circus tourney 5000.jpg
circus circus bounty.jpg

When you are ready to submit you mock up please save it as a PNG and send it to me via PM. If anyone has any questions please let me know.

The contestants are:

@arch3r
@ImCrossland
@Sprouty
@Goldfish
@grantc54
@pipdenny
@Chippy McChiperson
@Rbonus012
@BSteck
@raynmanas

EDIT: Final Voting thread is now up:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...lenge-finals-a-vs-i-poll-voting-threat.84125/

Last edited:
Picking up where @Sprouty left off....

I am nominating 10 people for a mock up challenge. I will supply a small prize for the winner.

Rules.....

1. This contest will use the Paulson Chip Design Tool:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/pcf/pokerchiptool/

2. If you are nominated, please reply with "in" or nominate someone to take your place.

3. The theme of this challenge will be "Circus Circus Tournament set." Here are some guidelines.

Colors: any
    Mold: any
    Spots: any (you can go all solids, uniform spots on each chip, or different spots on different chips; it is up to you)
    Inlay: Retro Circus Circus Prize Points (images provided below; thanks to @timinater for the artwork)
    Denoms: 5/25/100/500/1000/5000/bounty

4. Once we determine our 10 contestants, those contestants should submit their mockups to me privately and I will place all of them anonymously into a poll. The top four mock ups will then move onto a final four bracket.

5. Deadline to submit designs will be Thursday 12/23 by midnight PST.

6. Voting will take place shortly thereafter.

Anyway here is the blank mock up.

View attachment 831419

And here are images for each inlay that you can load into the Paulson Chip Design Tool:

View attachment 831436View attachment 831437View attachment 831438View attachment 831439View attachment 831440View attachment 831441View attachment 831435

When you are ready to submit you mock up please save it as a PNG and send it to me via PM. If anyone has any questions please let me know.

The nominees (in alphabetical order) are:

@arch3r
@bsdunbar1
@BSteck
@Chippy McChiperson
@Goldfish
@grantc54
@ImCrossland
@LeGold
@pipdenny
@Rbonus012
@SeanGecko
@TKEUofM

Thanks, and good luck!
Awesome! So happy to see this being carried on!

do you need to be nominated to participate? i love wasting time designing chips that will never exist.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom