Trade Paulson Chip 24010 racks for 67.7 racks for MD-50's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puggy

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have 12 of Paul-Son Chip 24010 racks free and I would need 12 racks for CPC's MD-50 chips (Colony Clubs).

I have gotten great advice from many in here, but I've just been too lazy and busy lately. Have not had time to hunt
the right racks down (67.7 mm racks yes?)

So if you have enough racks, that can intake 100 MD-50's each, let's trade.

-Puggy

I have more racks than I need. All fit my horse head ASM chips. yours for shipping cost. If you want them.

Pat

I have more racks than I need. All fit my horse head ASM chips. yours for shipping cost. If you want them.

Pat

@AK Chip I need some racks for HHR chips. If puggy doesnt need. I do

Thanks guys. Marsha will check her chips racks in the evening. If MD-50's fit in, I will get what I need from her.
We will post, how it goes.

@Puggy I hope you get your racks. If you decide to sell off the Paulson racks keep me in mind. All I have are the Chipco racks from Palm Gaming. Not sure if they will work for you.

Mine aren't the correct ones. The ASM chips are loose in the racks.

Mine fit in a mix of chipco and paulson racks. Puggy, you may find that some minimal shuffling and mixing of chips/barrel will allow them to fit. Depends a lot on base color.

So I have a world of Paulson WTHC chips, like 1500 of them and counting. I could used these racks, but don't have anything to trade. If I could buy the ones you seek, send them to you, might that work?

Just an idea.

- ATG

Hey Pasi

Still no word from Fabian, when I see him is when I can send the PGI racks (all my racks are @fabian filled with my BCC's)
I think I have 13 or 14...these are yours.

Please keep the 12 paulson racks for me, in case mine are good for the cpc...then I need some (and I can't find any in EU)
My PCA's will go in those racks and will put my BCC's in cases.

Ps. sorry for the delay
Pss. please don't let these racks leave EU...the americana's have other options ;)

Hey Pasi

Still no word from Fabian, when I see him is when I can send the PGI racks (all my racks are @fabian filled with my BCC's)
I think I have 13 or 14...these are yours.

Please keep the 12 paulson racks for me, in case mine are good for the cpc...then I need some (and I can't find any in EU)
My PCA's will go in those racks and will put my BCC's in cases.

Ps. sorry for the delay
Pss. please don't let these racks leave EU...the americana's have other options ;)

@Thomacetti
Will do so Fabian. They are yours, if my CC's goes into your racks. No hurries, no worries my friend, now that I know where were at ;)

So I have a world of Paulson WTHC chips, like 1500 of them and counting. I could used these racks, but don't have anything to trade. If I could buy the ones you seek, send them to you, might that work?

Just an idea.

- ATG

Yeh, let's get back on this, if Thomas' racks aren't good for them CC's. Thanks.

Mine fit in a mix of chipco and paulson racks. Puggy, you may find that some minimal shuffling and mixing of chips/barrel will allow them to fit. Depends a lot on base color.

^^This is true but it's also true that chips produced by CPC seem to be a hair thicker across the board than the same chips produced previously by ASM (Maine OR Vegas,) for whatever reason. It's made racking more of a PITA for sure. I'm not sure what the best possible racks are for any mold at this point - trial and error...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom