SOLD 67.7 Chip Racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Practically giving these away. Well, almost. Eight total 67.7 chip racks. A total of $0.62 gets these shipped to you in a MFRB.
Rules for entry:

1) You must play Six Deuce, suited or not, and bad beat the crap out of your opponent. Preferably felt the poor guy.

2) If there are multiple entries that resemble each other, I'll pick which one I believe was the most painful assuming it's not already obvious.
3) Honor system. I know that cards can be setup in a manner to construct a bad beat, but please use the honor system and submit a REAL hand.

Due to limited number of entries, changing gears for this one.

Best 4th of July photo gets the racks! Doesn’t have to be poker related. Submit your best! I’ll choose the winner Tuesday July 5th at 12pm PT.

Good luck!

unnamed (1).jpg

Last edited:
Nevermind, I only have dogs and a wife and no game scheduled before the third to play with people to pretend I felted with 6-2. Good luck everyone.

If it matters, I always wanted them most :cry:

Ok I didn't play 62 but I did call a short stacked all in shove from the BB with 34 or 35 and hit a straight against KK that I'm pretty certain also hit a set but its kinda vague now lol
However it was a true story ask @Cliff ;)

Ok I didn't play 62 but I did call a short stacked all in shove from the BB with 34 or 35 and hit a straight against KK that I'm pretty certain also hit a set but its kinda vague now lol
However it was a true story ask @Cliff ;)

Long story short, go play six deuce next game and come back with Ben’s angry face pic.

I wish I had seen this before I played last night at my weekly game so I could get photos! I played two big hands hands with 62s :)6s::2s: and then :6h::2h: IIRC) where I devastated someone in two different ways. Details are approximated as best I remember them. Don't judge me for being a maniac.

First one, I came in raising, got called in at least one place, and got it all-in on a K86 flop against the host after my c-bet locked it in (game starts short stacked). Of course he had a pair of kings, and of course I ran out a 2 on the river. The classic, really.

The second one was more interesting. Got 62s again within the same orbit, which inspired me to raise again. I got into a heads-up pot with my nemesis on his button. He takes his poker seriously and plays an aggressive game that puts him ahead of most of the other players. He doesn't love being beaten by raggedy hands like 62.

I don't recall all the action, but we got to the river with a board of KQ6XQ. I checked, he bet about the pot (small/medium pot relative to stakes), and I tanked. I'd tried to snap off a bluff earlier and ended up paying off two pair, so I was reluctant to do it again. But his line just didn't make sense. He would have bet a K or a Q already. Nothing else really came in. And I know he's prone to bluff when it looks like there's money to pick up.

I call and say "I have two pair."

He says "You got it" and concedes without showing.

:cool

I wish I had seen this before I played last night at my weekly game so I could get photos! I played two big hands hands with 62s :)6s::2s: and then :6h::2h: IIRC) where I devastated someone in two different ways. Details are approximated as best I remember them. Don't judge me for being a maniac.

First one, I came in raising, got called in at least one place, and got it all-in on a K86 flop against the host after my c-bet locked it in (game starts short stacked). Of course he had a pair of kings, and of course I ran out a 2 on the river. The classic, really.

The second one was more interesting. Got 62s again within the same orbit, which inspired me to raise again. I got into a heads-up pot with my nemesis on his button. He takes his poker seriously and plays an aggressive game that puts him ahead of most of the other players. He doesn't love being beaten by raggedy hands like 62.

I don't recall all the action, but we got to the river with a board of KQ6XQ. I checked, he bet about the pot (small/medium pot relative to stakes), and I tanked. I'd tried to snap off a bluff earlier and ended up paying off two pair, so I was reluctant to do it again. But his line just didn't make sense. He would have bet a K or a Q already. Nothing else really came in. And I know he's prone to bluff when it looks like there's money to pick up.

I call and say "I have two pair."

He says "You got it" and concedes without showing.

:cool

For those that try to tell me, “only so often you can win with that hand.” Pfffffff. Read it and weep!

I need to try to find a game this weekend. Would love to crack someone with 62.

Entering this giveaway would be good too.

Take this for my entry please.

Man wins main event WSOP satellite in his sleep after registering for an Allin tournament where you are Allin every hand until there is a winner. He registered then fell asleep and slept through the entire tourney!

Here are the hands, note the mighty 62 in the semi final hand, which crippled his opponent to 3000 chips vs 61000.

1656690967479.png

https://www.pokernews.com/news/2022/06/poker-player-wsop-main-event-41540.htm

Take this for my entry please.

Man wins main event WSOP satellite in his sleep after registering for an Allin tournament where you are Allin every hand until there is a winner. He registered then fell asleep and slept through the entire tourney!

Here are the hands, note the mighty 62 in the semi final hand, which crippled his opponent to 3000 chips vs 61000.

View attachment 941584

https://www.pokernews.com/news/2022/06/poker-player-wsop-main-event-41540.htm

Hahahahahahaha I need to shake hands with this gentleman. Have to make an exception and include this as an entry. Too good not to.

In! The ultimate bad beat - I couldn't believe it!!!

Hero: 6-2os shoves for ~1300
Villain: AA snap calls

Villain flops the boat, hero flops trips

Hero turns quads

And just to add insult to injury - HERO RIVERS 5 OF A KIND!!

I was playing heads up at my desk with my imaginary friend

Not sure how the 5th 6 got in the deck, odd

IMG_20220701_134236.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom