• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Paulson 84 chip color sample set - Complete (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
20150307_004300.jpg20150307_004629.jpg20150307_004645.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Paulson-84-chip-color-sample-set-Complete-/381183121700?

Is that your bid? :) If there are two people that want this and use sniping services, I expect this to go for more than 175. If both of them have stacks of money then 200+. I'd be interested if getting these custom colors were ever going to be possible again.

it probably will go higher, given the 4 or 5 rare colors

Probably lower but I hope higher. The time it ends is not optimal. (2:30am est) I need a new power tool. ;)
Thanks for the interest and good luck.

Selling these will offset the cost of this.... (picked it up yesterday) :)

dwalt.jpg

I just want to know why Tommy (forum owner/creator) feels it's OK to buy something other than chips and/or poker related items. I mean you could have bought a few minty racks instead of that drill set...unless maybe you're building chip storage? You certainly don't need a table.

Its not about my money or my desire. I like tommy and I wanted to get him some nice power tools.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1426341700312.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1426341700312.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 99
Thanks man, I appreciate it! I will get those shipped out to you first thing Monday morning.

Thanks man, I appreciate it! I will get those shipped out to you first thing Monday morning.

Tommy. you can save a little money on shipping by shipping them to me. I'm about 1/2 drive to NorCal. We could all win

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom