Wanted Paulson 5 chips. 39mm. I would prefer the same mold as nps chips. But doesent have to be. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampfox007

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I looking for 100 5 dollar/denom chips to use with my national poker series set until I can find matching chips. I don't don't want to pay anything crazy. Probably 2-3ish bucks max a chip is were I'm at. They need to be the same size as the national poker series chips I have so the stacks don't look off. Unfortunately I'm new to chipping and don't know exactly what size chips works with my set. Bear with me. Thanks

Last edited:
Almost all $5 chips with be 39mm so no worries on that front. You can look at Cincinnati chips on here for a good value $5 chip for your set up hope you find what you need.

Those should be 39mm, which is pretty much the standard. Maybe Pharaoh 5? These also have the Paulson mold.

bottowed from @thyechal

1652384619304.png

This would of been perfect.

Are these forsale
I just borrowed a picture to show you what they look like. I don't own any of these chips and really have no idea on cost, but I bet it's around your budget if you wanna ask specifically for those.

I will be doing this. Those chips match my set pretty well with the mold.
Good luck buddy. Might wanna do a search for recent past ads to get an idea of pricing, always a good practice. Not saying you'll be offered that price, but you'll have information, and information is powaaa :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom