Park Place GB Samples - This is the Place (CONUS) - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Are there any sample sets still available? I joined this site recently and I would like to a set of samples. If anyone backed out after placing their order I wouldn't mind taking the spot if available?

@Nanook Do you have an estimate for the price of one set. I saw $5 on the first post of the thread but I am not sure if that has changed?
If you look at the spreadsheet in the OP you will see that the total cost for an entire sample set (12 chips) is going to be roughly $35 or so. The exact final price has yet to be determined, but you can look and see what others have already paid and what they are getting etc. The only time $5 was mentioned in the op was as one of the options for shipping from me to you

If you look at the spreadsheet in the OP you will see that the total cost for an entire sample set (12 chips) is going to be roughly $35 or so. The exact final price has yet to be determined, but you can look and see what others have already paid and what they are getting etc. The only time $5 was mentioned in the op was as one of the options for shipping from me to you

Ok. Thanks. I missed the spreadsheet as an image.

If anyone wants a Park Place dealer button (or two) to go with their sample sets, check out the classifieds.

Just sayin’

Is there an update as to what we owe to settle our balance for our sample sets?
Yes, I haven't figured it out yet but I will. It will only be a very small amount & I'll get that out to everyone soon. I got tracking from Tommy today so I will probably get our chips on Mon or maybe Tue at the latest and then get them out within a day or two.

Yes, I haven't figured it out yet but I will. It will only be a very small amount & I'll get that out to everyone soon. I got tracking from Tommy today so I will probably get our chips on Mon or maybe Tue at the latest and then get them out within a day or two.
Sweet! Looking forward to getting these.

Spreadsheet in OP has been updated to indicate Final Payment due amount. I will be sending out a PM to everyone asking for payment. Please PP FF remaining amount and I will have everything prepared so I can get all the chips out to everyone within a day or two of receiving the shipment from Tommy.

@Nanook If you're still okay with letting me have one of your extras, please send me a PM so I can pay you as well. Thanks!

Tracking now says Thursday 11/18. I think it might get here earlier than that, but I guess we shall see. Please check the spreadsheet in the OP. If I made a mistake, please let me know and if you still have not paid, please do so.

I got mine a day early!! The frac is the surprise of the bunch for me. I like it a lot better than I thought I would!! It’s really fantastic. Pretty excited about these!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom