SOLD Palais des Congres 600pc set - Ends 11/8/18 at 9:00 PM EST (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burke

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
For auction is a set of Palais des Congres chips with the breakdown:

$1s - 200 (these were originally $10s; the inlay has been removed and replaced with a Gear label)
$5s - 300
$20s - 80
$100s - 20 (these were originally $50s; the inlay has been removed and replaced with a Gear label)

Here are some pictures. I would add that I think the color of the $5s is a bit more purple and more muted than what is seen in the pictures below.

Pdc edges.jpg

Pdc set.jpg

RULES

1. STARTING BID: $2000
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $5
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 9 pm Eastern Standard Time on Thursday November 8, 2018 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted. See the additional notes on this rule below.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: Winner responsible for actual shipping costs (will only ship within the US)
10. Payment Terms: PayPal F&F

Additional notes regarding the 5-minute rule: I am taking "within 5 minutes" to mean "less than or equal to 5 minutes from". And given that forum post times do not show down to the second, please be careful not to wait too long. So if the bidding is

Joe at 5:04
Sally at 5:09
Joe at 5:15

then Joe's final bid is not "within 5 minutes" of the previous bid and Sally's bid at 5:09 is the winner.

That's an awesome relabel/redenomination/reorganization for these awesome chips.

I know. Every time I look at the chips I want to cancel the auction with the dream that maybe one day I'll add on and make a monster set and be able to host a big game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom