PAHWM: $1/$3 w/ TT in a 10 handed, $15 button straddle pot (1 Viewer)

Conclusion

I did end up calling because I feel this guy would always bet QQ+ on the flop. And it's unlikely knowing him that he raised 77 or 88, or any hand with just a 7 or 8. So he can really only have JJ for value, and MAAAAAAYBE 99. Though I think that's reaching. So he really only has 3 value combos. I'm getting 5 to 1, so if he can ever have a single bluff here, I think I have to call.

He turned over :ad::kd:.
lolz. Such a gross spot where you feel like you have to call the min raise, but rarely are you good. I think this just happens to be that 10% bluff. If he would have made a decent bet, he takes it down.

I like the check back here, as stated above....just too thin to get a CALL.

Nice hand to think thru though.

lolz. Such a gross spot where you feel like you have to call the min raise, but rarely are you good. I think this just happens to be that 10% bluff. If he would have made a decent bet, he takes it down.

I like the check back here, as stated above....just too thin to get a CALL.

Nice hand to think thru though.
Yeah... Like I said, I would have preferred I bet turn and checked back river. But I was a bit concerned about a turn check raised and getting blown off. On the river I just went with a really specific read given how solid I am on my read of this guy. Ended up working out. But in the grand scheme of things, it's probably not the best.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom