Interest Oval Time Buttons (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be in for 20 - 30 (blue)

Hi guys just an update. We have sent revised artwork to Sun-Fly to fix some face edge issues. We are awaiting the new Prototypes to be produced for approval to print the full 21 prototypes.
So you will wait to get them in hand before ordering?

Yes I was planning once I get them in hand to post pictures and I also was going to send the remaining 15 samples of one Prototype to those who signed up to get a prototype so they can see what the TIME Buttons are like in person. I was going to post the order thread once I get the samples to me while sending out the samples so people they can post the Quantities they want to order and make any changes once they have the sample.

Definitely interested in either blue or black versions. Please tag me when order time rolls around.

Every time this thread pops up in my notifications I immediately think of this.

5AAC24D8-4980-4F1D-9DEC-694E70A8984D.gif

So what do you all think a good number would be per person at a final table? 5? No more then 10
I would think 5 would be the sweet spot.
I guess I would get 100? 50 seams like not enough, and more is better!
How many you guys gonna get?

When our group extensively used time chips in the past, we distributed to each participant one 30-second time chip per hour of anticipated tournament duration.....so four chips per player for a four hour event, etc.

Rarely was more than two chips TOTAL ever used in an entire event, as their mere existence was enough to remind players of timely play. We also never ruled a hand dead; the rules stated that a player who ran out of time chips was clocked by the dealer for any time overrun, and would be assigned a rail time penalty afterwards equal to 5x the improperly used time (a 2-minute tank with no remaining time chips would get a 10-minute rail penalty). Worked like a charm to speed up play and nip Hollywooding in the bud --- so much so, that we eliminated time chips altogether after two years as being no longer neccessary.

100 total time chips were sufficient to cover two full tables for five-hour events, and since the chips had/have no fixed time increments, the time values can be easily altered to fit specific circumstances.

Hi All - Just an Update. Sun-Fly is on a Holiday and they were on it since last week. They will be on Holiday until the 8th. I forgot that Susie at Sun-Fly told me that in an E-mail. They are celebrating the Mid-Autumn Festival (AKA Moon or Mooncake Festival). This is one of the most celebrated holidays in the Chinese culture probably on par or a close second to Chinese New Year. We celebrate both here in the US, but only with like a celebratory dinner or something not like the week or so they take in Asia.

Hi All - Just an Update. Sun-Fly is on a Holiday and they were on it since last week. They will be on Holiday until the 8th. I forgot that Susie at Sun-Fly told me that in an E-mail. They are celebrating the Mid-Autumn Festival (AKA Moon or Mooncake Festival). This is one of the most celebrated holidays in the Chinese culture probably on par or a close second to Chinese New Year. We celebrate both here in the US, but only with like a celebratory dinner or something not like the week or so they take in Asia.
We are definitely doing something wrong. They get off work for a ton of holidays. I vote more time off! With pay of course ;):wtf:

Worked like a charm to speed up play and nip Hollywooding in the bud --- so much so, that we eliminated time chips altogether after two years as being no longer neccessary.
... so what you're saying, is you have a set of time chips to sell.

Hi All,

John at @SUN-FLY Poker Chips just sent me pictures of the new batch of Prototypes. The new ones look more awesome with the thicker face edges. Thanks to @jbriod for his work on these. I'm going to have Sun-Fly produce all the Prototypes now and send them to me. Once I get them I'll open the order thread and send the one per person prototypes who requested one previously to see what they are like.

Thanks,
Mike

1633573370926.png

70-ish cents each?

I'm in for 100 - please add me to the tag list when the order thread opens!

What he said

Hi Everyone,

Guess what arrived today? Thanks so @SUN-FLY Poker Chips for getting these to me so quickly. Less than a week these came from China which amazes me. Everyone who requested a single sample please PM me your address and which color you originally requested. I will give colors out based on who requested it first. I have five per color I can send out to those who reserved one. If anyone else wants one just let me know you didn’t originally request one and PM me and once I go through the thread I will know if you I have an extra to send out. I will open the order thread possibly this weekend or early next week. I am running another GB and am getting that settled down and then start this one up.
2466BCDA-7D08-4FF6-B9B3-3BDDFF443110.jpeg
B5982352-3568-4765-9424-55C7CDE103FB.jpeg

79EACF79-1DA8-41E6-ACDF-089A81A4E430.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom