Interest Oval Time Buttons (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I said this in my previous post but I would be interested - mainly if they are themed buttons so Option #2

Just thought it would be a nice theme.:)
You’ll probably be interested in my new themed CPC set I just ordered... here’s the matching dealer button that’s on the way.
D9BADD25-5808-4C31-97AC-D8EB030B5777.jpeg

Hi Guys,

I just heard from Susie at Sunfly. Her previous Email she sent on the 8th probably hit my SPAM folder and got cleaned out. Her response is below. 300 and 500 would be .69 cents a piece and if we order 1000 it would be .65 Cents a piece. She then breaks down the intervals where we would get further discounts. We would now to start to think of the colors that we want and the design of the Oval time button. Keep the face basic like the original pictures I posted? Go with something like @jbriod designed for the TIME Button or have another design? We would have to get at least 300 ordered to get these made. Post what Quantities you were thinking and any ideas you had. We could get samples once we decide how we are going to do this. .

Thanks,
Mike

From Susie
"To be honest, 300, 500, 1000 are not big quantities for production, minimum quantities to start production should be 300 pcs as usual.
If we want to save/ cut down the cost a bit, quantity interval should be 5000 pcs, 20000 pcs, 60000 pcs etc.

Anyway, considerate of your interest in our chips and efforts on running group buy, we will offer free samples, but the freight would need to cover by buyers.
For your reference, sample charges would be US$5.00 each as usual, freight to the U.S. for parcel within 0.5 kg would be US$55.00.

For regular order, quantities at 300 and 500 would remain the same as US$0.69 each, for 1000 pcs, unit cost would be US$0.65.
Freight of 300 pcs estimated US$95.00, freight of 500 pcs estimated US$148.00, freight of 1000 pcs estimated US$226.00

Chip size: 58.5 * 33.61 MM, thickness 4 MM."

Thanks for running this Mike!

If you decide to go with the basic design from your first post (option #1), I'd be interested in purchasing 60 of them.

Thanx!

Thanks for organising this. I would be interested in 50 pieces. I would prefer a "neutral" design to be able to be used across multiple sets.
We will not go with a specific theme for these TIME Buttons. It makes sense as people would want to make these so they can be used across all their sets. We could go with a Neutral Design like one of the color combos below Yellow/Black, Yellow/Blue or come up with another combination like Yellow Face with Red Text and red edges.

Would any of you be opposed to have some sort of text on the rolling edge? I listed some options people posted below. Or how about the four suites below on each side of the long sides of the rolling edges on the button. If we went with the Black and Yellow the Spades and Clubs would have to be white or another color other than black obviously. I'm kind of liking the suites idea myself instead of text. I don't love just the two squares on the edges on the TIME buttons. If we could agree on the Text for the rolling edge and if majority would like to have text instead of the suites we could go with that.

Ideas for the rolling edge - Four Suites
1631592691900.png

Text Ideas for the Rolling Edge
1. GIMME A MINUTE
2. C'mon man
3. HOLD ON
4. WAIT
5. STOP
6. WELL? WE'RE WAITING!
7? Other Ideas
8? Other Ideas
TIME CHIP2.PNG
TimeAria2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in for some as well Mike if possible. Very cool! Maybe a mix of both designs? Or does that make it even more complicated?
Let's see what people's responses are. I know minimum is 300 and I think we'll hit that for sure. So it is possible.

I'm guessing you could run 2 designs to pick from. As far as a rolling edge for me, still would prefer something neutral so im fine with no words. For people wanting a rolling edge design maybe the words "TIC TOC"?

Registering my interest here, mostly just to have a small sample of whatever the group ends up designing rather than to actually put them into play.

Bump to see if anyone will post any interest they have. We probably need a designer to design the basic Button. I know @jbriod did the BTTF design for us and I appreciate it but that design would force a lot of people out. So we'll stick to a generic Design.

Are there any artists like @jbriod or anyone of the other designers or members with Artistic skills that would be wiling to take a crack at the 2 design ideas below? Maybe once we have designs on paper based on Sun-Fly's dimensions people can see what they will look like. We can then compensate with some buttons of course to the designer. I think once we have a design we can get more interest.

1. The Blue and Yellow Colors. With the Yellow face and TIME like below in Blue. The Edge will also be the same blue with the four suites below along each of the long edges of the button..
TimeAria2.jpg

1631766626532.png

2. Black and Yellow button with a Yellow Face and TIME in Black. Rolling edge will also be in Black with the saying GIMME A MINUTE in Yellow on Each side of the Long side of the rolling edge. The text on the edge maybe in Yellow or White.
TIME CHIP2.PNG

Thanks,
Mike

Hi everyone- We now have designs thanks to @jbriod. John was nice enough to donate his time to design the TIME Buttons as per @SUN-FLY Poker Chips 's dimensions. Below are 6 designs we can make the Top two choices of what everyone thinks. Or if we don't have enough we can make the Top choice. John can make any minor changes if anyone has any further suggestions. Please state your preference with the buttons below and any suggestions for changes you would like. Thanks.

@SUN-FLY Poker Chips (John also) do you think we put the suites on the rolling edges of this TIME button like below in 1a and 1b they will show up properly?
TIME_button_Rd1.png

1A/2A/3A with an hourglass and or some sort of clock or stopwatch rather than suits
@davislane the Hourglass might not fit in the space and look proper. Do you have any type of picture of a Clock or Stopwatch you would like to see on the edge?

do you think we put the suites on the rolling edges of this TIME button like below in 1a and 1b they will show up properly?
The thickness of this dog tag is 4mm, so it's a little bit thicker than normal chips(3.3mm), I think the suites can be shown properly on the rolling edges, we can prototype them to check anyway, you could always change the design if the result was not good enough for you guys.

With that said, please do be careful with the face/edge bleeding problem when designing, here I attach one bad example for your reference.

1631935506842.png

I would be in for 10 of these
I like the idea of HTFU on the rolling edges too

I would be in for 50-100. prefer the font on 3a/3b Black or Blue on Yellow. I have no interest in any of the themed I've seen as of yet.

Hi Everyone @jbriod (John) came up with the 9 below designs when I asked him to come up with the Black/Yellow "GIMME A MINUTE" and we will choose between these. These designs are AWESOME!!! Thanks to John for his work on these. We will be going with GIMME A MINUTE and not going with any graphics on the edges as people seem to like a simple design so the TIME Buttons can mix with any set they have. Give us your thoughts which ones below. I thought about posting design 4 only, but the 5 & 6 designs looked good also. Then I can then have Sunfly produce prototypes for us and send them to me. After I get then prototypes depending on how many @SUN-FLY Poker Chips can produce I can send one to some members who are the ones interested in purchasing larger quantities. Once we are good to go I will post a New Order Thread. The great thing John did is on the edge of the faces he has the same color as the rolling edges which will prevent the edge color bleed that Sun-Fly talked about.
1632240863906.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom