SOLD [Orders Closed] (Fall '22): Oval and Rectangle Table Toppers (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you get enough posts to be able to send private messages please send me a PM to secure your order.
i'll try. i don't really know what to post about. and it said in the intro no padding posts. so if i have anything interesting to post i will but i hope i get 3 before this closes. unless theres some other way to venmo you money and my address in a note

i'll try. i don't really know what to post about. and it said in the intro no padding posts. so if i have anything interesting to post i will but i hope i get 3 before this closes. unless theres some other way to venmo you money and my address in a note
Go to the intros thread and post something about yourself. Replies count on other threads as well. You’ll have plenty of time.

I am in for a topper to fit the oval Triton table. I would be very happy with the Aria topper, but I don't like the red in the middle. Is there a way to get a semi-custom version of that topper? Or a full custom topper?

Sorry, late to the party and I haven't read the whole thread.

I am in for a topper to fit the oval Triton table. I would be very happy with the Aria topper, but I don't like the red in the middle. Is there a way to get a semi-custom version of that topper? Or a full custom topper?

Sorry, late to the party and I haven't read the whole thread.
Can do triton size (79 3/4” x 38 1/2”) but only if we get a min quantity of 10.

Unfortunately I can’t accommodate more custom designs at this time though so you’d have to select from an existing design that I offered in this thread.

Can do triton size (79 3/4” x 38 1/2”) but only if we get a min quantity of 10.

Unfortunately I can’t accommodate more custom designs at this time though so you’d have to select from an existing design that I offered in this thread.
Well...I'd order 2 custom toppers if it helps get us to 10. But the time crunch might make it difficult.

Well...I'd order 2 custom toppers if it helps get us to 10. But the time crunch might make it difficult.
Yeah can’t do more custom designs in time, sorry. Check the actual spreadsheet in this thread not the images in the original post as there are more color options to choose from on some of the toppers.

This thread kicks off another round of pre-orders that will run until September 12th, at which point I will be submitting orders to my vendor for the toppers to be produced. Typically, the production + shipping time to the US is approximately 2 months so I would expect these to arrive end of October / early November. As a result, you don't want to miss the boat (pun intended) this time :)

How to secure one or more table toppers

Review the spreadsheet below and respond in this thread and over PM directly to me with the quantity of each of the toppers you'd like to reserve. If it's easier for you, there's a unique identifier for each design + size in column 1 of the spreadsheet below. I will follow up with you to provide payment instructions. Once payment is received, your topper(s) are reserved. On September 12th, I will be placing an order regardless of the number of pre-orders I have received.​

Available Sizes

All toppers will be available in the following standard sizes:​
  • Oval: 73.5" x 31.5" (barrington table size)
  • Rectangle 74.5" x 32.5"
Note: my vendor has guaranteed an accuracy to within 1/2" in either direction, because exact dimensions cannot be guaranteed in every instance due to variability during the manufacturing process.​
Custom sized toppers are available, however there needs to be a minimum order quantity of 10 per dimension.​
  • @shleepytime & @wonderpuddle were looking for toppers in 71 1/2" x 29 1/2", and @Venturalvn was looking for toppers in 72 1/2" x 32 1/2". If you all come together on an order quantity > 10 I will run these custom sizes (or any custom size as long as they exceed 10 units)
Price
  • Price, shipped to CONUS, will be $125 via PayPal Friends & Family or Venmo.
  • Shipping to anywhere other than CONUS will be done at the buyer's expense. Judging from my last batch of orders, shipping to Canada was ~$60 and Norway was $80.
  • One-off designs of standard dimensions listed above will come at a $25 premium, per topper. These will be done best effort over the next week until I leave for my Honeymoon.
Sample Artwork Mocks

Below are pictures of the Oval art designs. Please see the above spreadsheet for a complete set of Oval + Rectangle Images​
View attachment 968466View attachment 968456View attachment 968464View attachment 971288
L1 x 1
S1 x 1

I can’t tell you how long I’ve been trying to find something like this. Great stuff.

I’ve received enough interest for the smaller oval size toppers (71.5” x 29.5”) to fit smaller folding tables, so if anyone else is interested in one of those, they’re also available besides the standard sizes listed in this thread. I’ve updated the inventory spreadsheet and the original post to reflect this.

Thanks!
Ryan

Oh gawd. So many great designs. Trying to limit myself… I’ll take a Rectangular Tiki (U2)
F019408F-2FBF-4F76-ACA4-9A87550F70CF.png

Should go custom;) he does a great job

Need one for myself and one for my brother

1 x DDLM F1 Oval Barrington Size
1 x Generic I1 Oval Barrington Size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom