Ordering Links (7 Viewers)

I think the Victorian backs will be a Desjgn catalog mainstay. :)

I do not have any of the v1s left however @JMC9389, sadly.

whats the best place to order from and are the flourish or victorians available in bridge size?

What's the best way to clean these cards? Absolutely love them, my current favorite setup for poker but one deck has become quite grippy.

The alternative is just to buy MOAR cards. I know what you mean though. Plastic cards, even the very high quality ones, get a "gummy" feel to them when used too much or left in a humid environment for too long...if they don't bow first.

The alternative is just to buy MOAR cards. I know what you mean though. Plastic cards, even the very high quality ones, get a "gummy" feel to them when used too much or left in a humid environment for too long...if they don't bow first.
Thanks for the advice. Very happy with the decks.

I recently re-organized my inventory room and had a nice surprise: I found 2 boxes (100 sets) of Classic Victorian in brown/orange (Wyvern/Phoenix) under some Classic Flourish boxes. So, these will be an option for ordering until all sold out.

I recently re-organized my inventory room and had a nice surprise: I found 2 boxes (100 sets) of Classic Victorian in brown/orange (Wyvern/Phoenix) under some Classic Flourish boxes. So, these will be an option for ordering until all sold out.
Do you have an ordering link on eBay for those?

Are those on the older "smoother" card stock? I feel like my brown/orange setups are different than the red/blue/yellow/black setups (which have more of a textured/sandpaper feel on the backs), and I'm almost positive they use different cards. But I'm not currently home to check my setups.

These were the Modiano stock that had a softer texture, so yes you’re correct that these are different.

@JMC9389, any of the Victorian links yes will work and simply send me a message your color set preferences.

Are those on the older "smoother" card stock? I feel like my brown/orange setups are different than the red/blue/yellow/black setups (which have more of a textured/sandpaper feel on the backs), and I'm almost positive they use different cards. But I'm not currently home to check my setups.
Want a setup? I'll add it to my order and I can give them to you when I see you next to save on shipping

Want a setup? I'll add it to my order and I can give them to you when I see you next to save on shipping
Sounds great. I would actually take 2, if it works with your order. If it messes up your shipping/quantities/etc, then 1 is perfect. Thanks!

I am new to Desjgn Cards And I stumbled over some nice pics of Desjgn Classic Baroque Bridge Size jumbo Index Sets…. Are these still available?

I am new to Desjgn Cards And I stumbled over some nice pics of Desjgn Classic Baroque Bridge Size jumbo Index Sets…. Are these still available?
Hey there. I have sold out of these, but there might be some extra sets available from other PCF members here.

Hey there. I have sold out of these, but there might be some extra sets available from other PCF members here.
Thx… and yes, I got lucky and a guy was so kind to sell me one of his set without raising the original price :tup:

I received my first Desjgn Baroque cards :)

I now understand why many members say these are great cards. The texture is really good, they shuffle perfectly and the jumbo index is the perfect size. The figures and the general look of the cards are very beautiful.

I'm still hoping to find Classic Culture because I love the backs of the cards. If you have an extra setup, let me know :)

Not a biggie but I've just received a box of black/yellow poker size Desjgn cards - from Masters of Games (UK) - and the cut card I was expecting wasn't there :(
Presented in a black and silver-trimmed box - cut card included

Is there a way to get one?

edit: I have emailed Masters of Games also just in case the cut cards come separately and they have to insert them. I guess I should have contacted them first but didn't fancy getting into sending them back etc.

Last edited:
Not a biggie but I've just received a box of black/yellow poker size Desjgn cards - from Masters of Games (UK) - and the cut card I was expecting wasn't there :(

Is there a way to get one?

edit: I have emailed Masters of Games also just in case the cut cards come separately and they have to insert them. I guess I should have contacted them first but didn't fancy getting into sending them back etc.
Sorry, I believe it was an honest oversight on their part to mention a cut card was included. If you are still looking for one, pm me.

I just noticed the Matrix design is for sale. You should get a deck. I wish they came in other colors as these are probably the best overall feel of any Desjgn stock I’ve had. i think the stock is no longer available but man if something similar could be found.

Would love to see a release of this in bridge with the blackjack sized index but with the full or a larger size for the artwork as with the regular index. It would be perfection

I just noticed the Matrix design is for sale. You should get a deck. I wish they came in other colors as these are probably the best overall feel of any Desjgn stock I’ve had. i think the stock is no longer available but man if something similar could be found.

Would love to see a release of this in bridge with the blackjack sized index but with the full or a larger size for the artwork as with the regular index. It would be perfection
Where are matrix for sale?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom