Ordering Links (6 Viewers)

For the 4 color decks is that only available in the jumbo bridge size? No jumbo poker sizing?

Thanks in advance,

Finally got my hands on two Bridge size / Jumbo index 4-color sets.
They're excellent and I declare myself now to be an official fan of this brand! :)

My friend never flew to Greece because of the pandemic; he mailed them to me instead, making the tragic and colossal mistake to declare value on the package (NOT a gift), resulting into a $20smth customs fee:rolleyes:

IMHO, truly great cards and probably the best choice in North America. For the eastern side of the Pond, make sure someone will fly carrying them to you.

Is it possible to get two different sets of decks without having to pay shipping twice?

Is it possible to get two different sets of decks without having to pay shipping twice?
The links are PayPal links. Each link will put items into your PayPal cart. Just click on the first deck you want, then go back and click on the other one. You're cart will now have 2 different items in it and you can checkout.

Great playing cards! I just received my first set and ordered two more today as gifts. I love the included cut card but was wondering if there is a way to get another one (actually 3 more as I have 3 set ups now). Most home games I play in use two decks and need two cut cards. Thx, Eric

Bought a few decks last week and they got here yesterday. Upon initial review, everything was great. Cards have a very good weight and feel to them, shuffle very well, lay flat, no warping, and the colors really pop. Designs are obviously nice and clean, but the actual printing also looked solid. I was going to get another wooden card box to keep these in, but even the box it came with is pretty great.

Jason was a pleasure to work with, even dug through his stash to get me a deck in a color that wasn't listed on the ordering links.

I have yet to play any games with them and this is coming from someone who prefers paper cards to plastic (although these might change me!), but I highly recommend getting a few decks.

Well, I received the Classic Diamond sets today, but see my post in the main Classic Diamond thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom