Order Thread for New China Club Dealer Buttons - ORDERING CLOSED (3 Viewers)

As we near the end of Monday, we are about to wrap up the order phase of this Group Buy. We now have over 50 participants and 216 buttons ordered. You still have a few more hours so if you're sitting on the fence - GET OFF AND ORDER!

Since the end of the day is at different times in different parts of the world, here's how we will do this. Sometime Tuesday morning I will log in, and any new orders that have come in over night will be tabulated. I will then Change the Title of this thread to indicate that Ordering is Closed, and I will make a post. Then I will send an amount due PM or a reminder to all who have not yet paid.

The deadline to pay is End of the Day on Wednesday. I'll handle that the same way. On Thursday morning I will check in here and at PayPay and will post any final payments. Anyone who has not paid by this time, and has not contacted me to make arrangements will have their order cancelled. I will then place the final order with BR Pro Poker. Then we wait.

Thanks everyone for all the prompt communications and payments. If you haven't paid yet, please get it done as soon as possible so I'm not slammed at the last minute.

ORDERING HAS CLOSED.

Please check you PMs if you have not yet provided me with your confirmation and address information, or if you have not yet paid for you buttons.

All buttons must be paid for by End of Day Wednesday or your order will be cancelled. PM me if there is any issue.

Only one left to pay! Don't make me publicly shame you! LOL!

But seriously, I will probably go ahead and send the order in tonight. If I end up with a couple of extras, I'm sure I'll be able to move them sometime in the future.

Order has been emailed to BR Pro Poker!

I decided at the last minute to get a few extras, so final total is 228 NEW CHINA CLUB DBs!

I will update with a timeline when I hear back from Kristil at BPP.
Looking forward to getting these! Thank you for all the work that went into this group buy.

UPDATE!

First, an apology. The buttons did arrive this week, but due to a death in the family, I missed week of work all last week. Catching up with work and several other personal commitments have delayed me from organizing the buttons, taking photos, and beginning to prepare the shipments. Please forgive me and I'm asking you all to please have a little patience - I am hoping to dedicate a large block of time later tonight and tomorrow to getting this project back on track.

Expect another update and Pr0n very soon!

Oh yeah, I did get some of these. I love group buys where there is some waiting, but only because I forget about them, then get surprised later.

My condolences to you and your family. No rush for this here so take all the time you need to get things settled.

Here ya go chippers! Pr0n!!! Best I can do with my limited photo skills. I'll probably get out my crappy table tomorrow and take a few more natural light shots.

First - a huge shout out to Kristil and the gang at @BR Pro Poker All the buttons are BEAUTIFUL!

And of course to @timinater for his always awesome design work.

Thanks also to @Himewad for his assistance and advice on running my first GB and ordering Dealer Buttons. And I also have to hand it to James for that final design that he and Tim came up with. I was wrong in changing the color of the rim on the ash tray design. The brownish-red is STUNNING in person! DB9 is a really great looking button!

Now what you've been waiting for:

1 NCC box.jpg

2 NCC top.jpg

3 NCC angle.jpg

4 NCC front & back.jpg

Tomorrow I start the packing. I'll let you know the status once I get a feel for how long it's going to take.

I missed this thread. Don't know how. Very sad.

Can anyone sell me any extra?

Hey TX, not worried about when you get the buttons out, but I just wanted to check in and make sure you guys are doing ok down there. Looks crazy. Hope you have power and are safe.
Thanks! Yes, It's been a rough week. Houston is simply not prepared to handle long stretches of sub freezing weather. I'm from the Midwest originally, so it seems weird to have a city shut down by 12-25 F temps. But we just don't have the infrastructure, and the homes and commercial buildings are not constructed to withstand these temps for very long. Then throw power grid problems and rolling blackouts into the mix and it is not a good situation.

I was out of power for about 24 hours (much better than many others) and had frozen water pipes that then burst, luckily just in the garage, so no damage to my home. I've been trying to keep up with the house and family, and do some work, so unfortunately this DB project has not gotten much attention. It will probably be at least another week before I get everything into the mail, but hoping at least a few will start going out soon.

Each of you will get a PM with tracking number once I have dropped your package with the USPS. Hopefully they won't mind that some of these labels were printed out with the expectation they would be going in the mail a few days ago. PayPal asks for a date sent when I pay for it and print the label. I think all the ones I printed already say 2/16 as the sent date.

Hang in there y'all. Buttons are coming!

Thanks! Yes, It's been a rough week. Houston is simply not prepared to handle long stretches of sub freezing weather. I'm from the Midwest originally, so it seems weird to have a city shut down by 12-25 F temps. But we just don't have the infrastructure, and the homes and commercial buildings are not constructed to withstand these temps for very long. Then throw power grid problems and rolling blackouts into the mix and it is not a good situation.

I was out of power for about 24 hours (much better than many others) and had frozen water pipes that then burst, luckily just in the garage, so no damage to my home. I've been trying to keep up with the house and family, and do some work, so unfortunately this DB project has not gotten much attention. It will probably be at least another week before I get everything into the mail, but hoping at least a few will start going out soon.

Each of you will get a PM with tracking number once I have dropped your package with the USPS. Hopefully they won't mind that some of these labels were printed out with the expectation they would be going in the mail a few days ago. PayPal asks for a date sent when I pay for it and print the label. I think all the ones I printed already say 2/16 as the sent date.

Dude,

Screw the DBs. Life and limb at risk here. I've recently been in touch with a member who just lost his son, in Texas. Parents grieving children due to inclement weather and power loss or for any reason, is beyond my own comprehension.

This member himself is stressed by the weather. It's brutal, he's also in Texas.

Please take care. You can wait til Spring to ship mine. Take care of your health and your family.

I know

seriously, as far as I’m concerned, put the buttons at the bottom of your list and take care of all your other stuff first. Just glad to know you are ok.

Dude,

Screw the DBs. Life and limb at risk here. I've recently been in touch with a member who just lost his son, in Texas. Parents grieving children due to inclement weather and power loss or for any reason, is beyond my own comprehension.

This member himself is stressed by the weather. It's brutal, he's also in Texas.

Please take care. You can wait til Spring to ship mine. Take care of your health and your family.
I know

seriously, as far as I’m concerned, put the buttons at the bottom of your list and take care of all your other stuff first. Just glad to know you are ok.
Thanks guys. Compared to many, my experiences in this are minor. Lots of prayers going out to those who's situation is far worse. Yes, the buttons are near the bottom of my priority list, but still important to me to at least communicate to everyone what their status is. Family, friends and neighbors will always be first.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom