Order Thread for New China Club Dealer Buttons - ORDERING CLOSED (3 Viewers)

I'd be in for 1 x DB6, but only if, somehow, Reno NV could be changed as a one-off to Cardiff to match the rest of my set (cc @timinater)?

No worries if not, as I completely appreciate this is a fair bit of hassle.

Anyway, #MoarPr0n, as it would be rude not to...

Picture_20200817_222449529_5687864472048.jpg

IMG_20200817_222602.jpg

We’ve already hit the MOQ on all of them. Surprising...right! :D
Yes, quite a shock when I logged in late this morning and saw how many orders were already posted. I'll get a first tabulation done later tonight and ping a few people from the earlier thread that haven't posted yet. I think a week should be long enough to keep this open.

Yes, quite a shock when I logged in late this morning and saw how many orders were already posted. I'll get a first tabulation done later tonight and ping a few people from the earlier thread that haven't posted yet. I think a week should be long enough to keep this open.
People in the "maybe let's do a China Club ceramic order" thread committed to maybe 5-6000 chips. We ordered 25,000. Group buyers *lurk* something terrible.

First tabulation complete. LESS than 24 hours in. We have 32 participants. Every button has at least 16 orders for a current total of 128 DBs!

You people are amazing! What a group. I'm a gonna be right busy when mailing time comes... :D

Next step is to get ahold of some mailing supplies and determine the final price, and start looking into shipping costs. I'll start PMing you for mailing addresses in the next couple of days. Then follow up with total cost and request for funds. We'll target the middle to end of next week to get the order placed. I'll see how many more orders trickle in over the next couple of days, then I'll set a cut off for ordering and payment.

Wait. You tagged yourself? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Here's another reminder.

Also @RowdyRawhide I believe you are the only other one from the interest thread who voted and has not ordered. Let me know if you still want to purchase.

@Himewad any other collectors you want to tag?

@BarrieJ3 Where are you man? We miss you!
yeah I tagged myself so I would get the updates as to when the cutoff date was to make a decision by

Wait. You tagged yourself? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Here's another reminder.

Also @RowdyRawhide I believe you are the only other one from the interest thread who voted and has not ordered. Let me know if you still want to purchase.

I believe the collectors have been made aware already. Not all have posted yet.

Sorry been a little MIA lately

DB4 x 1

DB7 x 1

DB9 x 1

Thanks.

When’s the due date for this order?
Based on the large number of orders that came in the first 24 hours, and the slow trickle since then, I don't see any reason to drag this out. How does end of day next Monday, Jan 18 for order cutoff and end of day Wednesday Jan 20 for payment cut off sound? Then I will place the order with BR Pro Poker on Thursday Jan 21.

Looking for input since this is my first GB to organize. If that seems reasonable, I will update the OP.

I believe the collectors have been made aware already. Not all have posted yet.

A few haven't posted an order yet, so ...

@Jeff @Ronoh @suited67 @JMC9389 @Statesvegas @PGA PRO @grantc54 @colter ripton

Looks like you have until next Monday to place an order for these NCC dealer buttons.

Sorry, don't know how I missed this one.

One of each for me, please.

Stay safe.

Charles
I think you already have the original (DB6). Unless you wanted another one of those. Just looking out for you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom